Buying Advice Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best??

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #21  
I spent about 6 months looking at tractors for my 14 mostly treed acres. First looked at used but then the wife and I decided to look at new. Looked at John Deere and Kubota but once I sat on the CK35 HST knew this was the tractor for me. It felt very comfortable to sit in and the controls well placed. Even came with a horn. The 4 year warranty was an attractive feature as well. Lots of good tractors out there, as other have suggested sit in a few and run them around the dealers yard. For my application having a heavier tractor is a plus, got the R4 tires with it as well. Take your time and have a good look around, once you buy a tractor you don't want to be sorry. :)

Attachments

• KiotiWoodWood 002.jpg
    KiotiWoodWood 002.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 575
  • Snow2011 004.jpg
    Snow2011 004.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 717
  • NewFence 005.JPE
    NewFence 005.JPE
    15.2 KB · Views: 965
  • Feb610 009.jpg
    Feb610 009.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 499
   / Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best??
Thank you to everyone who responed!

I'm slowly narrowing down my list, here are some of the ones I am seriously considering:
Kubota B3200
Massey Ferguson 1635
Massey Ferguson 1533
Mahindra 3016
John Deere 2720
John Deere 3320
Kioti Ck30/35

I like the Kubota and the John Deere 2720, but they are very light and for the weight of them they are quite expensive. Massey Ferguson 1635 is the most expensive but is also the nicest with all the features I am looking for, plus good resale value!
Decisions Decisions...

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best??
I honestly don't understand why 'None of the above' are best for my situation. I'm out of the loop! :confused:

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #26  
I think it's call a joke. But you might want to ask Lbrown.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #27  
Thank you to everyone who responed!

I'm slowly narrowing down my list, here are some of the ones I am seriously considering:
Kubota B3200
Massey Ferguson 1635
Massey Ferguson 1533
Mahindra 3016
John Deere 2720
John Deere 3320
Kioti Ck30/35

I like the Kubota and the John Deere 2720, but they are very light and for the weight of them they are quite expensive. Massey Ferguson 1635 is the most expensive but is also the nicest with all the features I am looking for, plus good resale value!
Decisions Decisions...

If you don't mind spending a little more I would add the Kubota GL3240/3540 to the list of tractors to look at. The HST transmission is probably the best out there. It's quite a bit heavier than the 3200 yet if you use a ballast box instead of loading the rear tires it would still work fine to mow with.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #28  
I didnt' see it mentioned. On the Kioti's you can leave the 3ph on with a frame mount backhoe. Don't think all the models you are considering allow this. It's nice not to have to take the 3ph off when using the backhoe.

Also, Kioti currently doesn't offer a mid mount mower. Though I've heard rumors they were going to start to once again. Bobcat does offer one. Though installing/removing the MMM on all but the JD quick connect setups is a PITA, as I understand.

I'd keep your little Kubotas. Get them fixed, if so needed, and use them for mowing in your orchard and other tight spaces. Then go with a rear mount finish mower for the open areas. This then let's you focus on the heavier tractors, which will perform better for the ground engaging work you have to do.

I too love the MF1635 and would choose that one if money were not object. But, the Kioti's/BC's give more bang for the buck, and in these I'd go with the 35 HP HST models. However, the absolute best value if you don't need the PTO HP is the CK27 gear.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #29  
The 1635 is nice. So far I've looked at MF, Kioti, Kubota, Mahindra and NH. I'd place the Kioti second to the MF for feel and stability while using them in the pits provided at dealerships, MF is still the best all around IMHO.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #30  
The 1635 is nice. So far I've looked at MF, Kioti, Kubota, Mahindra and NH. I'd place the Kioti second to the MF for feel and stability while using them in the pits provided at dealerships, MF is still the best all around IMHO.
Good choice.