Buying Advice Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best??

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #61  
Greetings:

Might anyone have an opinion on TYM Tractors?? Looking for something to use on a 15 acre farm and also to cut grass on my grass runway that's 1200' X 100' wide.

Like the TYM and it has a nice enclosed cab and a loader and is a 3-point set-up PTO for around 19K. Good financing also if needed.

THANKS in advance for your replies.

Mike In Iowa, on the banks of The Mississippi. :D

Sit on all of them, look at all the specs, get real prices on all of them, then decide if TYM is what you want. Shopping all brands around you is the only way to know.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #62  
Greetings:

Might anyone have an opinion on TYM Tractors?? Looking for something to use on a 15 acre farm and also to cut grass on my grass runway that's 1200' X 100' wide.

Like the TYM and it has a nice enclosed cab and a loader and is a 3-point set-up PTO for around 19K. Good financing also if needed.

Are you one of those "Picker" guys on cable?

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #63  
Subscribed.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #64  
Greetings:

You might want to check out Cabelas. They carry about 7 of the tym models undet their oen name and specifications and they provide any and all service and warranty work in them as well. Also very attractive promotions that Cabelas offers on their units.

/ Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Bobcat, Mahindra or Massey Ferguson Which one is best?? #65  
Boys - 4 year-old post...