New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616 #1  

J.Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
Hey yall, I am a new member, from just north of Memphis Tn, I have bought my childhood home and the 5.7 acres its on. It is all woods, has hills and gullies. I am 1 mile off the Mississippi river and on top of the bluff.

I am looking at the Mahindra 3616 with bucket (quick detach) and a bushog. The price for the tractor is 17,200 out the door, add 800 for bush hog, If I put down 8,000 I end up financing 11,360, with a monthly note of 156 for 7 years.

I am looking for thoughts, info on the 3616 and if thats a good price.

Thanks! J.Wal

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616 #2  
Your dealer is very fair with his pricing, he isn't getting rich.

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616 #3  
Very fair deal, that's the price we sell them for.:D

Make sure it arrives with the brush hog attached = ready to mow.
And a full tank.:D

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616 #4  
Is that the dealer near Millington with the quote? Did he quote you the Landpride rotary cutter? That's what they quoted me with and it was a good medium duty cutter.

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616
It is the Abby dealer north of Millington. I am not sure which cutter it is. I just said I need a 5' bush hog too. Lol

dusty3030 said:
Is that the dealer near Millington with the quote? Did he quote you the Landpride rotary cutter? That's what they quoted me with and it was a good medium duty cutter.

Where you located?

Seems like there are afew members on here from this area

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616 #7  
Where you located?

Seems like there are afew members on here from this area

I'd gotten a quote from them on a 5035 and a 7' Landpride. Good quote, I just ended up going back with a John Deere when I bought earlier this year.

I work in Memphis, but live in Arkansas out in the country near Horseshoe Lake in Crittenden County.

Should I try and get other quotes or just stick with them? Any way they would sweeten the deal?

/ New member looking to get a Mahindra 3616 #9  
The only reason to get any other quotes would be to either satisfy yourself that it is a good deal (which it is by the way) or if you think that you might want a different brand. The 3616 is a very nice machine and you would be happy with it. If you need it to be less $$$, than ask the dealer if there is anyway that he can do something else or you could always go with a 3016. Same tractor with less HP. Remember you don't want him to give it to you, if he does he may very well be out of business when you need him.

Just my :2cents:

I can appreciate that, never looked at it like that. I don't want them going under, and I am a big supporter of local busineses. They are a branch of a large local dealer, Abby farm equipment, and are also a service shop!