Town Tractor

/ Town Tractor #1  

marty

Bronze Member
Tractor
Boomer 33D
Our rural township currently has an industrial 545 Ford with a heavy duty loader. Has anyone experianced and ultimate tractor for cuttling road sides, loading sand in the snow plow, cleaning out ditches and other task?

/ Town Tractor #2  
Not sure what you are asking? Please re-read your first sentence (a statement) and your second (a question) and then provide us with a better understanding of both. We might be of some help then. I have experience, but not with the Ford you spoke of. Is it for sale, and you want to know if you should buy it? I would assume it has been used for the tasks you mentioned in your question.

Don't want to leave you hanging without some kind of help answering your question, but it raises another question.

/ Town Tractor #3  
2nd that! i am a little confused also /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif but for me that is normal.

/ Town Tractor #4  
I'm going to hazard a guess (dangerous, I know) that the first sentence is as it should be (This is what we have now).

I'll further guess that the missing sentence is something like "We're considering replacing it with something else."

The last one I'll guess should have been something like "Has anyone had any experience with or suggestions as to what might be 'the ultimate tractor' for cuttling road sides, loading sand in the trucks we use when it snows, cleaning out ditches and other general tasks?

Let me know how I did. It can't be much worse than I did predicting the NCAA tournament brackets this year. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Town Tractor #5  
You are probably looking for an articulated loader. Add a boom mounted hydraulic mower for cutting the ditches. Perhaps a modified wing for the ditch grading but this will be iffy depending on what size the ditch is. A gradeall is often used for cleaning ditches but they are a pretty specific job orriented machine and costly.

One does all is hard to find.

Egon