John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59 #22  
   / John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59 #24  
Yes. Typicaly most are dealer installed kits.

Messicks would know better than me, however I think the rear remote kit for running optional miscellaneous attachments is about 3k if memory serves me. You can only buy them in a 3-pair configuration.

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59
Messicks would know better than me, however I think the rear remote kit for running optional miscellaneous attachments is about 3k if memory serves me. You can only buy them in a 3-pair configuration.

Yes. Typicaly most are dealer installed kits.

Thank You Messicks and ManAtArms. So can you buy the loader and backhoe remote kits or is it just the rear remotes? Excuse my Kubota dumbness.

I am going to look at both an M59 and 110 today so I can get a feel on size.

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59 #26  
Thank You Messicks and ManAtArms. So can you buy the loader and backhoe remote kits or is it just the rear remotes? Excuse my Kubota dumbness.

I am going to look at both an M59 and 110 today so I can get a feel on size.

Hmm, good question. I know for a fact you can add the rear remotes, but I'm not sure about the fronts or the remotes for the backhoe mounted thumb.

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59 #27  
Holy cow, jenkinsph I think I may have found that one for the right price. 2006, has 1000 hrs but not bad compared to some, cond. is avg. but it has all the hydraulics and is only $19.5k! Tell me whatcha think:
2006 DEERE 110 Machines - Loader Backhoes For Sale At MachineryTrader.com

Looks good but can't tell much without an inperson inspection. Do you know whether it has the three rear remotes? No mention in the ad that I can see, also missing is the rear stabilizer cylinder guards and not sure if it has the bellypan.

The other unit with all the add ons is what I would go for, adding all the extras can be expensive. Having the tnt hitch is a real plus, makes the 110 with full hydraulics a great little tractor imo.

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59
Looks good but can't tell much without an inperson inspection. Do you know whether it has the three rear remotes? No mention in the ad that I can see, also missing is the rear stabilizer cylinder guards and not sure if it has the bellypan.

The other unit with all the add ons is what I would go for, adding all the extras can be expensive. Having the tnt hitch is a real plus, makes the 110 with full hydraulics a great little tractor imo.

Aren't the cylinder guards an option? Not sure about the rear remotes either. The Montana machine I was looking at earlier did say it has the 3 rear remotes but didn't mention the TnT system. No doubt that I would "rather" have the Montana machine as it looks a lot cleaner and has a couple more options as well but it is 10k more. Depending what I sold my tractor for I could convince the wife for the other now but would definitely have to wait for the Montana.

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59 #29  
This isn't the best time for a "vacation - road trip" out West unless you like skiing or snowmaching.

But, I'd bet that Ford could get you to Montana... :laughing:

AKfish

/ John Deere 110 vs Kubota M59 #30  
Aren't the cylinder guards an option? Not sure about the rear remotes either. The Montana machine I was looking at earlier did say it has the 3 rear remotes but didn't mention the TnT system. No doubt that I would "rather" have the Montana machine as it looks a lot cleaner and has a couple more options as well but it is 10k more. Depending what I sold my tractor for I could convince the wife for the other now but would definitely have to wait for the Montana.

The machine I was referring to was this one that AKfish found in New York which has the rear remotes, thumb, front aux hydraulics 7 function hoe and the three point hitch, it says hydraulic hitch did you call to see if the is tnt? Whoever bought the unit loaded it out and may have the topntilt hitch. Looks to have the bellypan and hoe bucket qa too.

Cylinder guards are an option and worthwhile too. These can be easliy added after the fact.

John Deere 110 Tractor Loader Backhoe with Hydraulic Thumb, 3 Point Hitch, 4wd | eBay