Buying Advice rototiller

/ rototiller #1  

Howard1

Tractor
Kubota B2920
Am buying a B2920 Kubota tractor with 30 hp motor and 23hp PTO. Looking for a 3 pt. tiller for it. Dealer has 50 inch Land Pride for $1895 (Model RTA 1250).
Can buy a King Kutter 48 inch XB model for $1340. Both have slip clutch but the KK has a Limited Catagory 1 hitch (what ever that means). The Land Pride only has 4 tines per flange and the KK has 6 tines per flange and weighs a little more. Anyone familiar with this model KK tiller for compact tractors? What are your thoughts?

/ rototiller #2  
Check out the KKII tiller - a little heavier at 600# & full Cat 1 geometry. Not sure what your B's hitch requirements are. You can definitely run the 48". How wide are you from rear tire outside to outside? I believe the 48" is offset some.

/ rototiller
The King Kutter 11 48inch is offset I think. Wasn't sure if the 23HP at PTO would be enough. I think Tractor width is 47" on rear tires. The one I was thinking of is one they now have for compact tractors up to 25 HP. It is the 48 in. XB colored red instead of yellow. What worries me about ordering it is that they say it has a limited catagory 1 hitch and I don't know what that means. Someone said it wouldn't lift very high on account of that. I don't know but want one to clear the ground good when lifted.