Dealers....

/ Dealers.... #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I've done ALOT of research and have 2 tractors in mind "best bang for the buck". I'm looking for a Yanmar or Iseki dealer in Florida, Central Florida would be even better and even the South East. I'm looking for a reputable dealer first and formost. I'd like to get a Yanmar 2010 or a Iseki 2100 w/loader, low hours, good to like new shape. Please help. Thank you

/ Dealers.... #2  
Have you tried using a search engine like google? Try using ('the brand name'), 'tractor,' 'dealer,' and 'Florida' and you'll probably find what you need.

/ Dealers.... #3  
I didnt think think there WERE dealers for Yanmar or Iseki CUTs. Go to the AGCO website and do a dealer search: Iseki makes all the CUTs for Massey, Challenger, Agco, etc that they sell. Go to the John Deere website and do a dealer search: Yanmar makes all the CUTs for Deere.
Good luck!
Mark

/ Dealers.... #4  
Even though he's not in Florida, you can save on sales tax. Contact Wayne at Little Miami Trading Company. Even if he can't sell to you, I think he may know someone in Florida. LMTC

/ Dealers.... #5  
I assume you know these are grey market used tractors...right? Therefore they are not intended for sale in the US, and 'dealers' are really importers/resellers. If you didnt know that, please spend some time in the yanmar and grey market sections of this website educating yourself about the pros and cons of this approach. Let me offer my perspective:

Grey market tractors provide a real value for the right price, and the right buyer. When you buy one of these rigs you are on your own - you will have to search for parts yourself, and do repairs yourself. You may find a local shop willing to do some work if you provide parts, but that will be iffy - especially during the busy growing season. So if it is a comparably cheap tractor, and you are handy - it is a perfect match.

The problem I see is that these arent cheap tractors! Often they have been reconditioned (which makes them pretty) and therefore they are quite pricey. Often you will pay $8-10,000 for a reconditioned Yanmar/Iseki with a new loader. Why take this risk for that price when you can buy a new, warrantied Kubota L2600DT for $10,000 - maybe as low as $13000 with loader, low rate financing, dealer support, high resale...etc.

I dont want to 'poo poo' anyone's plans, but with each brand selling an economy tractor (Kubota L2600, L3000; Deere 790/990; NH TC30; Kioti 2554, etc) I dont see the value of 20 year old grey markets for 2/3 or more of the price.

My two cents /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Dealers....
ProEMTPFF, a friend of mine got royally shafted buying a gray market tractor in Florida. I don't know the "dealer's" name, but he was located in the southwestern part of the state. Email me privately through TBN if you want details.

SnowRidge