A LAMBORGHINI CUT???

/ A LAMBORGHINI CUT??? #1  

Dr_Zinj

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT230
The New LAMBORGHINI Green Pro Range of CUTs - TractorByNet.com

Since new tractors seem to price about the way new cars and trucks do, does that mean these tractors start at $200,000 ???

I was disappointed to see the hp ranging from 23 to 50. I was expecting something like 700hp and something that could pull a dozen gang plows from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds with a top speed of 200+ mph down a level quarter mile field. And it didn't say anything about its cornering capabilities. :laughing:

/ A LAMBORGHINI CUT??? #2  
Probably a rebranded LS! :laughing:

/ A LAMBORGHINI CUT??? #3  
Well lamborghini actually started out as a tractor maker, they started making cars when the owner got in an argument with his neighbour (enzo ferrari) about the lutch in his ferrari burning out. He replaced it with the clutch from one of the clutches out of one of his lamborghini tractors. He then said he could make better cars then ferrari, so lamborghini cars were born.

/ A LAMBORGHINI CUT??? #4  
deereman75 said:
Well lamborghini actually started out as a tractor maker, they started making cars when the owner got in an argument with his neighbour (enzo ferrari) about the lutch in his ferrari burning out. He replaced it with the clutch from one of the clutches out of one of his lamborghini tractors. He then said he could make better cars then ferrari, so lamborghini cars were born.

Lamborghini tractors are actually made by SAME Deutz-Fahr an Italian company they are the same tractors that come out under the SAME (pronounced Sar-May) Deutz and Hurliman and yes they do have a range starting at 25 HP right up to over 300hp they are one of the oldest tractor manufactures and were actually the ones to invent central drive 4wd systems on tractors as we know them today (that's why a lot of older tractors had offset drive shafts) they are currently gearing up to become the worlds largest tractor manufacturer and that includes the local Chinese and Indian markets. There main
Claim to fame is currently there whole range is produced 'in-house' so it's defiantly not an LS rebadge!

/ A LAMBORGHINI CUT??? #5  
Another CUT that will have 0% chance of ever being in my garage.