Wife's christmas present came

/ Wife's christmas present came #11  
I tried to explain to the wife they are not like the old craftsman's she is used to.I have better luck trying to explain it to the dog at least he listens to me.Oh well.

Fortunately my wife had no real frame of reference or I may have been in the same boat.

/ Wife's christmas present came #12  
Looks like a womans tractor....didn't they do it in pink:D

/ Wife's christmas present came #13  
Just remember the old saw, "Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy". And "Yes Dear" always works.

/ Wife's christmas present came #14  
I tried to explain to the wife they are not like the old craftsman's she is used to.I have better luck trying to explain it to the dog at least he listens to me.Oh well.

The old John Deeres' are better than the old Craftsmans'
The old Yazoos' were better than the Craftsmans'
The dog is way better than any Craftsmans' anything.

Make sure you keep the dog and keep the wife happy.

/ Wife's christmas present came
It's easier to keep the dog happy.A pet a scratch and a milk bone and he's good!!!!!!

/ Wife's christmas present came #16  
Yep, sitting at my computer here at home and I have three vulchers I mean dogs at foot waitng for bone bone time in about 20 minutes.:D

Another thing I know dam well my dog likes me alot more than my tractor does and that is worth something.

/ Wife's christmas present came #17  
ive got a 3-ish year old craftsman 26hp riding mower. it has been fantastic and trouble free. as much as i love old junk, and know that teh craftsman is not heavy duty, i really cant complain one bit. it mows the lawn., and i expect it too for quite some time

/ Wife's christmas present came #18  
Yes this is what she wanted.I found a nice jd 185 but she wanted a new craftsman.Women I tried to tell her that the John Deere would still be running long after her new warranty,and and tractor.
What are your opinions.

My last Craftsman lasted a whole 5 years. :thumbsup:

On a positive side, it does look nice.

/ Wife's christmas present came #20