Default Muhammad\'s Non-brand-specific posts.

Muhammad, I have just purchased your book, which is excellent. But you got me stumped with the above subject. I.e., I am shopping around for a Century Tractor. If not here, where can I find owners for that particular brand? Certainly not in the big-3 forums. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default Re: Muhammad\'s Non-brand-specific posts.

HansC, go to the "Other Brands" forum below on the main index and you'll find more on the Century tractors. Or go to the "Search" function above and look for Century.

Platinum Member

hansC
    Go to www.amjawa.com and click on enter then go to district managers page and click on the email for the one who covers your state. Don Davis covers Wyoming among other states. If you email Don he can put you in touch with the closest dealers. You can also go to the dealers section but we are constantly adding new dealers and they may not be up on the site yet.
    Good luck
    Chipperman

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

<font color="blue"> "Century Tractor. If not here, where can I find owners for that particular brand?" </font>

Judging from the above responses, it certainly seems like TBN is the place you can find the answers you need. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

I found about 40 hits for Century in just the last week using the search above. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Branson 3520

Branson is the same tractor, so you might expand your search if you have trouble finding a century dealer near you.l

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

We sell Branson's in Northern California. I don't think Wyoming has a Branson dealer yet. An opportunity for someone to be sure.....

Tractor
    Branson 3520

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( An opportunity for someone to be sure..... )</font> Yes, all of those millions of Montanans are just dying for a Branson [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]