Which is the better deal??

/ Which is the better deal?? #22  
Hey, has anyone been able to get this same deal from Group Farm Equipment yet?

/ Which is the better deal??
I spoke with a fellow TBN'er about the price I was quoted at the Kioti dealer and one of the salesmen there quoted him $300 more than the owner gave me. Go figure! It seems like you need to get a quote from everyone there and then make up your mind. I requested the quote from the owners of both dealerships. I liken it to talking directly to the sales manager of a car dealership since the salesmen will always go to them to approve an offer anyway. I have learned, over the years, to bypass the middle guy and it has served me well /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Ken

/ Which is the better deal?? #24  
Doesn't sound like much of a way to do business does it?

Unfortunately its more common than not. Is it right? I suppose its up to the buyer to be more forceful and knowledgable. Remember, they need our business, its not the other way around. I tell the tractor dealers the same as I tell the car dealers. I don't want to waste time so give me your best deal upfront since I have other dealers to visit. It does take a bit of time but I find it has worked well for me. I also visited the maintenance areas and even talked to some of the mechanics. Its not hard to tell who has their act together. The price, maintenance capabilities, and a bit of gut feeling goes into the decision to buy. Hope this helps.

Ken

/ Which is the better deal?? #26  
Just F.Y.I., sounds like the B7500 & fel is a fair price....
Good Luck

Thanx Kubby. Waiting for the delivery. Hold up due to shipping of all the implements I got at the same time. Hope it all arrives early next week.

Ken