Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

/ Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
So the order went in on the 15th of january. Talked to the dealer to today and they said that the 72 MMM and vertical exhaust kit will be in feb 10 and the tractor will be in on the 28th of february. Another fella on here ordered almost the same thing around the same time and all his stuff is supposed to be in feb 10. I guess it varies state by state and i was also told that the wait is a little longer in the cold months becuase everyone ordering cab tractors. Anyhow, i guess its not that bad. just hope it doesnt snow till then cause i will be doing a lot of shoveling. I live in southeast PA. Any chance anyone have tractors arrive earlier than the expected ship date?

/ Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time #2  
So the order went in on the 15th of january. Talked to the dealer to today and they said that the 72 MMM and vertical exhaust kit will be in feb 10 and the tractor will be in on the 28th of february. Another fella on here ordered almost the same thing around the same time and all his stuff is supposed to be in feb 10. I guess it varies state by state and i was also told that the wait is a little longer in the cold months becuase everyone ordering cab tractors. Anyhow, i guess its not that bad. just hope it doesnt snow till then cause i will be doing a lot of shoveling. I live in southeast PA. Any chance anyone have tractors arrive earlier than the expected ship date?

Congratulations on your new tractor! A cab tractor, too! Very nice...

That's not much of a wait - really. If you'll note a few of the posts here on TBN - many folk's are looking at a 3 month wait - or more!

Some of the JD 5000 series, cab tractors were ordered at the end of 2011 and are not expected to be available until May!

Don't sell your shovel just yet.. or keep the plow-guy phone number handy!

AKfish

/ Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time
hey man thanks for the info!

/ Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time #4  
As AKfish mentioned its not really that long of a wait. But I wouldn't hold your breath on it not snowing in Pennsylvania!

As AKfish mentioned its not really that long of a wait. But I wouldn't hold your breath on it not snowing in Pennsylvania!

weird weather here man. im kinda pissed this season has been a dud. i thought the weather was gonna hold the same pattern as the past 2 years. I just hope that i get to test the cab out with the rear scraper blade in a snow storm at least once. I here these turf tires i ordered work really well in the snow with no chains. I plowed all the previous blizzards with a john deere 325 garden tractor bearing 5 -40lb suitcase weights 2-50 pound wheel weights and my 230 pound self with turf tires. little bit at a time though.

when i do get the tractor in im gonna take a bunch of pictures of the delux cab and take videos of it along with operation. Clear videos at that. theres a couple of vids floating around but no good shots at all of the whole cab or its operation. People need moreinformative videos and pictures so i guess ill be the one. I had the same problem with looking into one of the grand l40 kubota cabs

/ Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time #7  
when i do get the tractor in im gonna take a bunch of pictures of the delux cab and take videos of it along with operation. Clear videos at that. theres a couple of vids floating around but no good shots at all of the whole cab or its operation. People need moreinformative videos and pictures so i guess ill be the one. I had the same problem with looking into one of the grand l40 kubota cabs

Can't wait to see the tractor! :thumbsup:

Kinda odd. Most dealers around here stock lots of tractors. Surpising you have to wait at all.

the only dealer left around here is littles. they have 3 shops now. everyone else was ran out of bussiness. he did have a 3520 cab tractor ready to go unfortunately it wasnt a deluxe cab where it comes with all the hook ups you would need to add seperately with standard cab. if put on standard cab it would cost more than the deluxe cab. On top of the deluxe cab, you get rear wiper and work lights plus a 600 dollar air seat along with the hydraulics. kind of a no brainer when ordering so i dont understand why people are still ordering standard cabs. cost around 700 more for the deluxe option. not sure why dealers arent purchasing deluxe cabs either. probably so they can make more money doing installs at the dealer i guess