Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    So the order went in on the 15th of january. Talked to the dealer to today and they said that the 72 MMM and vertical exhaust kit will be in feb 10 and the tractor will be in on the 28th of february. Another fella on here ordered almost the same thing around the same time and all his stuff is supposed to be in feb 10. I guess it varies state by state and i was also told that the wait is a little longer in the cold months becuase everyone ordering cab tractors. Anyhow, i guess its not that bad. just hope it doesnt snow till then cause i will be doing a lot of shoveling. I live in southeast PA. Any chance anyone have tractors arrive earlier than the expected ship date?

  2. #2
    Super Member AKfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,088
    Location
    Kasilof, Alaska
    Tractor
    JD 5075M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    Quote Originally Posted by shortthrow50 View Post
    So the order went in on the 15th of january. Talked to the dealer to today and they said that the 72 MMM and vertical exhaust kit will be in feb 10 and the tractor will be in on the 28th of february. Another fella on here ordered almost the same thing around the same time and all his stuff is supposed to be in feb 10. I guess it varies state by state and i was also told that the wait is a little longer in the cold months becuase everyone ordering cab tractors. Anyhow, i guess its not that bad. just hope it doesnt snow till then cause i will be doing a lot of shoveling. I live in southeast PA. Any chance anyone have tractors arrive earlier than the expected ship date?
    Congratulations on your new tractor! A cab tractor, too! Very nice...

    That's not much of a wait - really. If you'll note a few of the posts here on TBN - many folk's are looking at a 3 month wait - or more!

    Some of the JD 5000 series, cab tractors were ordered at the end of 2011 and are not expected to be available until May!

    Don't sell your shovel just yet.. or keep the plow-guy phone number handy!

    AKfish
    "Most people want to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."

  3. #3
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    hey man thanks for the info!

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,687
    Location
    Earth
    Tractor
    Deere

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    As AKfish mentioned its not really that long of a wait. But I wouldn't hold your breath on it not snowing in Pennsylvania!

  5. #5
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    Quote Originally Posted by Martian View Post
    As AKfish mentioned its not really that long of a wait. But I wouldn't hold your breath on it not snowing in Pennsylvania!
    weird weather here man. im kinda pissed this season has been a dud. i thought the weather was gonna hold the same pattern as the past 2 years. I just hope that i get to test the cab out with the rear scraper blade in a snow storm at least once. I here these turf tires i ordered work really well in the snow with no chains. I plowed all the previous blizzards with a john deere 325 garden tractor bearing 5 -40lb suitcase weights 2-50 pound wheel weights and my 230 pound self with turf tires. little bit at a time though.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    when i do get the tractor in im gonna take a bunch of pictures of the delux cab and take videos of it along with operation. Clear videos at that. theres a couple of vids floating around but no good shots at all of the whole cab or its operation. People need moreinformative videos and pictures so i guess ill be the one. I had the same problem with looking into one of the grand l40 kubota cabs

  7. #7
    Super Member CompactTractorFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,959
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    Quote Originally Posted by shortthrow50 View Post
    when i do get the tractor in im gonna take a bunch of pictures of the delux cab and take videos of it along with operation. Clear videos at that. theres a couple of vids floating around but no good shots at all of the whole cab or its operation. People need moreinformative videos and pictures so i guess ill be the one. I had the same problem with looking into one of the grand l40 kubota cabs
    Can't wait to see the tractor!
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

    Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

  8. #8
    Elite Member
    Parts Supplier
    MessickFarmEqu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,910
    Location
    Lancaster County, PA

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    Quote Originally Posted by shortthrow50 View Post
    I live in southeast PA.
    Kinda odd. Most dealers around here stock lots of tractors. Surpising you have to wait at all.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Re: Jd 3520 cab tractor order wait time

    Quote Originally Posted by MessickFarmEqu View Post
    Kinda odd. Most dealers around here stock lots of tractors. Surpising you have to wait at all.
    the only dealer left around here is littles. they have 3 shops now. everyone else was ran out of bussiness. he did have a 3520 cab tractor ready to go unfortunately it wasnt a deluxe cab where it comes with all the hook ups you would need to add seperately with standard cab. if put on standard cab it would cost more than the deluxe cab. On top of the deluxe cab, you get rear wiper and work lights plus a 600 dollar air seat along with the hydraulics. kind of a no brainer when ordering so i dont understand why people are still ordering standard cabs. cost around 700 more for the deluxe option. not sure why dealers arent purchasing deluxe cabs either. probably so they can make more money doing installs at the dealer i guess

Similar Threads

  1. Snow JD 2305, Original Tractor Cab - LED's and what heater and how to mount it?
    By cast_and_blast in forum John Deere Owning/Operating
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Tractor Sizing JD 3520 Dimensions
    By Diavolicchio in forum John Deere Buying/Pricing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 08:25 AM
  3. 3520 cab model strobe installation and error code 65 & 67
    By cmboal in forum John Deere Owning/Operating
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:03 PM
  4. Off Topic - Bad Luck
    By yooperdave in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 12:34 AM
  5. History of Time...
    By JohnMiller3 in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2002, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.