Ebay Kubota TLB (oops)

/ Ebay Kubota TLB (oops) #2  
That will buff right out.:laughing:
At least whats left would be worth the asking price if you needed the parts.

/ Ebay Kubota TLB (oops) #5  
OUCH! Never seen a FEL bend like that! Looks like a high speed collision. My guess is somehow this guy had it on a trailer and hit something. Don't see how else you do that kind of damage:confused::confused: This could very well be worth the purchase for the backhoe alone though, assuming it's still in working condition.

/ Ebay Kubota TLB (oops) #6  
Ouch, to me it looks as if a truck collided with it but who knows? :confused3: Sad day for the owner of that Kubota, sad day for the kubota itself, it will never get to use that FEL again. :(

/ Ebay Kubota TLB (oops) #7  
Since the bidding has ended and someone has bought it, hopefully it can be be repaired and returned to a working piece of equipment.

/ Ebay Kubota TLB (oops) #8  
OUCH! Never seen a FEL bend like that! Looks like a high speed collision. My guess is somehow this guy had it on a trailer and hit something. Don't see how else you do that kind of damage:confused::confused: This could very well be worth the purchase for the backhoe alone though, assuming it's still in working condition.

Martian , i wonder if he roll it down a bank.

/ Ebay Kubota TLB (oops) #9  

OUCH is right!! :eek: Looks exactly like it took a header off of a trailer! Not too fast, though - she didn't flip and roll. And it kinda just stalled on the loader, bucket and ROPS.

Doesn't look like the hoe took a hit. Although the frame might have gotten tweaked (or cracked).

Engine, tranny, rear diff all likely good.

Definitely worth $5K.

AKfish