Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4200

Default Re: Recommendation requested

Mike,
    The SCV is necessary for any front mounted devices, i.e., FEL,snowblower, etc. For a MMM you need the 3rd SCV and mid PTO. If you are contemplating ever getting a backhoe, now is the time to negotiate a "power beyond kit"(around $200. ) and a folding ROPS ($175.) Also, I would recommend the R-4 tires vice the standard R-1's. They are a nice compromise between the turfs and the Ag's. Additionally, I would suggest ehydro transmission (3 range automatic) vice the 12/12. Other than those comments, you are looking at a great package.
    Bill

Tractor
    Kubota M9000 Hyd Kubota M105 shuttle

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( &lt;/font&gt;<font color="blueclass=small">( Tazewell is near Richmond )&lt;/font&gt;

I'd consider Tazewell to be a long ways from Richmond. Look just south of the southern tip of West Virginia on U.S. 460. )</font>

I thought that Tazewell was where the "Aliens" landed, or is that Roswell? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I got to give this DIY guy credit. I don't think I'd buy a tractor-in-a-crate. With my luck, all the parts would'nt be there and what about warranty problems.

Daryl
    Forage Services, L.P.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

Sounds like you are on the right track (how can I disagree when I have a 4300 and am very satisfied).

I will attach a pic of the plow that I use on the front, which connects and disconnects easily, just as the FEL does. Plowing snow going forward is heaven compared to any other way.

Another 2 cents tho. All to their own.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

<font color="blue"> I thought that Tazewell was where the "Aliens" landed, or is that Roswell? </font>

I'm pretty sure it's Roswell, although my Power Trac PT425 has been compared to the lunar rover [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123