do not buy too big of tractor!

/ do not buy too big of tractor! #41  
Kytractor,
You will love your 3830. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif My 3430 is the same size except less HP. All my previous tractors have been multi-tasking - including acting as a lawnmower. But my 3430 is just too heavy for that and my trailer. Otherwise, I have nothing but good things to say about it. Good luck and enjoy.
Jerry

/ do not buy too big of tractor! #42  
Rockdog, Thanks, I needed that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ do not buy too big of tractor! #43  
3050 has it right. Get some turf tires on that machine. It will make all the difference in the world. I can drive over a lawn in spring without making ruts. But if I put the loaded ag tires on, watch out. Keep the ag tires for when you need them. There was a recent thread that discussed changing loaded tires and a tire jack for changing loaded tires looks really good. Run the turf tires most of the time, put the ags on when its time to really grunt.

/ do not buy too big of tractor! #44  
as i said many times before, a tractor even a CUT is in a lot of cases way to large for doing mowing on lawns, r4"s ag's even without 4wd WILL MARK UP THE LAWN. especially if it is just a tad wet. even in dry weather my little b2400 will scuff the lawn when driving over it or turning on it. i use a GT AND WALK BEHIND FOR LAWN MOWING and the tractor for cutting grass. just MHO! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ do not buy too big of tractor! #45  
I don't know about the DX33 - certainly sounds good- but you should really enjoy the Kubota F3060 for mowing! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I would love to have enough other tractor uses (AND money!) to own a larger "dedicated" tractor PLUS a Kubota diesel dedicated mower like the F3060 or maybe a ZD unit!

Best to you - do what you know is best for you - we are all just armchair designers and planners when it comes to your needs and your property! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Terry

/ do not buy too big of tractor! #46  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't know about the DX33 )</font>

Case DX33 = New Holland TC33D