Comparison jd 6330 vs kubota 126x

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #1  

turner1366

Tractor
kubota 9540
both are good tractors alot of same features, but price is huge difference, own a 9540 now but to small for the rough pastures, just wondering if anybody has ran or operated the 126x, another possibe match up is jd115d vs kubota m108 not real sure which way to go jd is offering 4000$ competive trade if I go with deer and kubota I will find out on monday, just wondering what you thought about the comparisions

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #2  
if your going to trade it looks like you would just get the kubota that best fitts your needs.to me when you buy JD your paying a big price for that green paint.so why would you want to pay extra.

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #3  
Both are excellent and you really wouldn't find a "clear winner" in either. Both are excellent choices. Talking on a personal level I feel that JDs larger utility are more comfortable, but that's personal.

Good luck.

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #4  
I would boil it down to Dealer support. Who will service me the best.

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #5  
Deere (and CNH who I sell) does have more of a history with real farm tractors than Kubota does. The M's have made steady progress over the years and have become very close matches, but for some applications they lack things like close center hydraulics and tend to run a bit less weight wise. If your looking for a haying, loader and light tillage tractor a Kubota is a good choice. If you need somthing for heavy tillage, spraying, no till planting, etc I'd usually push someone towards a CNH tractor. You can't go wrong with orange, they know what they are doing.

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #6  
I run a 6330 cab quite a bit, very nice got the air ride seat, it's got the power, maneuvering, and comfort.

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #7  
for most applications deere would be better for me.i used to consider a case ih equal ,not any more.i would consider a kubota if it was a lot cheaper.

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #8  
Kubota is a better application for your bank account. ;)

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #9  
i second with what Messick said. I sale the Nh and when someone is comparing this situation you have possibly are will be doing heavier work, ie. loader, plowing, planting, even baling in some sitaution, a Nh is a better way to go. Usually a heavier tractor, better hydraulics, and as stated, more experience.....

/ jd 6330 vs kubota 126x #10  
Ths john deere in this size is heavier and quite popular. If you can swing it i would go with deere.this is more of a premium ag. Tractor and the resale is like money in the bank. It is not the case with this size kubota. It is not like comparing compacts.