Is this a scam? Classic Scam !!!

/ Classic Scam !!! #1  

BroBro

Tractor
John Deere 3203
Here is a classic internet SCAM BEWARE !!!!

Hello there,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest in my tractor. The 2003 John Deere 6420 is still available and the price of $7,500 includes all the shipping costs and insurance, so you won't have to pay any extra charges.
The tractor has 110 HP, 4WD, power shift transmission, looks and works like new. It only has 207 pampered hours on it. Recently I added the 673 SL Loader and Grapple Bucket with the "Power Beyond" 3rd function Joystick!
I'm selling at a low price because I have opened a farm two years ago in Houston, TX but the farm is not working anymore and I decided with my husband to cover some money by selling all the units that we have. The tractor will be shipped from here through Dependable Auto Shippers and it will take around 3-4 working days.
Giving the nature of this transaction we can escrow the payment with Google Checkout, and this way you're not buying something sight unseen. If you are not aware of this program you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the tractor before paying me. You will have a 15-days inspection period to decide whether you want to keep the tractor or not before they release the funds to me.
I hope that you will understand our situation. Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested in the purchase.

/ Classic Scam !!! #2  
You betcha, classic scam. Those scammers have even found a way to intercept PayPal money and send it to their accounts so you think it is paypal when it really is not. They also use legitimate shippers as their carriers and if you check the web or phone number, the scammers will answer you back. Best way to avoid a scam is the old saying, If it sounds too good to be true, It probably isnt.

/ Classic Scam !!! #3  
I know I shouldn't be but I'm always surprised by the lengths people will go to make a buck, any way other than the good old fashioned way of earning it!

/ Classic Scam !!! #4  
I know I shouldn't be but I'm always surprised by the lengths people will go to make a buck, any way other than the good old fashioned way of earning it!

Me, too, but I'm also surprised that anyone would fall for such a scam.

/ Classic Scam !!! #5  
Me, too, but I'm also surprised that anyone would fall for such a scam.

Me too, guess the desire to want something bad enough clouds their judgement, personally never make large purchases sight unseen.

/ Classic Scam !!! #6  
heres one from todays blog

2005 Kubota B7510 4WD, 140 Hrs 25HP, diesel engine, hydrostatic drive trans, R4 tuff tires, power steering. Kubota tractor comes with factory: RCK 60 belly mower, kubota LA302 quick attach front loader, heavy duty post whole digger with 9 Auger. Has been garage kept since new and washed after each use. Routine maintenance done and I have all service records. I have all manuals for tractor, belly mower, front end loader, etc. The top link of the three point hitch, drawbar and tow is included with the tractor. The tractor has both mid and rear PTO
all for the price of 2700.00 delivered to your door.:mad:

/ Classic Scam !!! #7  
heres one from todays blog

2005 Kubota B7510 4WD, 140 Hrs 25HP, diesel engine, hydrostatic drive trans, R4 tuff tires, power steering. Kubota tractor comes with factory: RCK 60 belly mower, kubota LA302 quick attach front loader, heavy duty post whole digger with 9 Auger. Has been garage kept since new and washed after each use. Routine maintenance done and I have all service records. I have all manuals for tractor, belly mower, front end loader, etc. The top link of the three point hitch, drawbar and tow is included with the tractor. The tractor has both mid and rear PTO
all for the price of 2700.00 delivered to your door.:mad:

I will take three. :cool:

/ Classic Scam !!! #8  
Get an address certain and I'll have relatives in Houston view and haul away immediately
After verification it is not stolen:)

/ Classic Scam !!! #9  
A couple of W.C. Fields movies cover this subject:
"Never give a sucker an even break".
and
"You can't cheat an honest man."

/ Classic Scam !!! #10  
Maybe the guy in Africa that told me I inherited $800,000,000 could send these people a Money Order as a sign of good faith.