Comparison Mahindra Tractors, Reliable?

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #1  

Farmer BlueBrown

Tractor
Kubota L2500
I'm in the market for a 50-100 hp tractor/loader, used or new, but I don't want to break the bank with a big 3 new tractor. I am curious about reliability/company stability issues with a mahindra. Any feedback would be helpful.

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #2  
   / Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #3  
Either a 7520 or 8560 will fill the bill. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very good machines, only downfall in my opinion is that they only have 12 gears, would be nice to have a 16 speed power shuttle. :drool:

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #4  
I have a 2008 Mahindra 5525 (54 hp engine, 45 hp pto, 2WD, power steering). No problems so far.

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable?
Thanks Don87, MtnView and Flusher.

No negatives so far, that is promising. But yes, more gears are better, but 12 is manageable.

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #6  
Either a 7520 or 8560 will fill the bill. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very good machines, only downfall in my opinion is that they only have 12 gears, would be nice to have a 16 speed power shuttle. :drool:

:thumbsup:
Own a Bota which plan on keeping but next tractor purchase will give India RED very hard look !

BTW : Brian if he buys one don't forget to teach him the tapping on the dash trick. :D ;)

Boone

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #7  
Nov 08' 5530 4wd Turbo - no issues. See owner reviews of these or any other HP on Mahindra web site.

idaho2

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #8  
:thumbsup:
Own a Bota which plan on keeping but next tractor purchase will give India RED very hard look !

BTW : Brian if he buys one don't forget to teach him the tapping on the dash trick. :D ;)

Boone

Ask the owners of the first models of the Kubota M7040 about dash problems. :eek: :(

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #9  
I have the 5010HST Cab just under your 50HP but so far she is doing everything I ask of her. I had one minor problem and the dealer had it fixed in a couple of hours and back to me the same day. :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra Tractors, Reliable? #10  
Ask the owners of the first models of the Kubota M7040 about dash problems. :eek: :(

Never knew about it thanks for heads up will research it just out of couriousity.

Boone