The National Farm Machinery Show

/ The National Farm Machinery Show #1  

DFAM

Tractor
we make DF Brand Trators
Hi everyone, been here for a while and gained a lot knowledge from your guys, while first time posting on TBN.
The National Farm Show is coming (Feb. 15 TO Feb. 18, 2012). Fortunately it痴 my turn to attend the show this year. It will be my first time to be USA, definitely feel excited and a little nervous.
Anyone here will attend the show? Looking forward to meeting you guys there!:)

/ The National Farm Machinery Show #2  
Welcome!

And wow, you are a long ways from around here. It's cool to see where people come from:thumbsup:

I won't be attending the show, but I'm sure plenty of people will.

Have fun:)

/ The National Farm Machinery Show
Well thanks.

Yeah, it is a pretty long travel from shanghai to Chicago, about 14 hours, I guess.
Anyway, excited and happy to be there!

/ The National Farm Machinery Show #4  
Hi everyone, been here for a while and gained a lot knowledge from your guys, while first time posting on TBN.
The National Farm Show is coming (Feb. 15 TO Feb. 18, 2012). Fortunately it痴 my turn to attend the show this year. It will be my first time to be USA, definitely feel excited and a little nervous.
Anyone here will attend the show? Looking forward to meeting you guys there!:)
Welcome to TBN and to the United States. We live about 80 miles (128 kilometers) from Louisville. If you have any problems during your stay that we can help with call us. I will send you my cell phone number by private message. If you don't get it post again here and I will give it to you. We visited China in 2008 when our son-in-law was teaching Electrical Engineering at Tsinghua University in Beijing. I hope you have a good visit.
Arvid Metcalf.