Best way to sell a tractor

/ Best way to sell a tractor #1  

BradH70

I have a 2008 Kioti CK30HST that I am selling. I have it posted here in the classifieds and also on Craigslist. Can anyone give me some good advice on other places that I can advertise my tractor?

Thanks!

/ Best way to sell a tractor #2  
if you can not sell it on craigslist,you may need to lower the price.

/ Best way to sell a tractor
Yes, lowering the price is always an option, which I have done once already. I'm also looking for some more ways to get it advertised so that more people see it. I'm also going to try the local paper's want adds.

/ Best way to sell a tractor #4  
Perhaps, equipment trader, bulletin board at local Farm Stores, Facebook, personal email to all your contacts, park where can be seen might all be possibilities.

/ Best way to sell a tractor #5  
Don't know if I messed up or what, but I just tried to see your add here and nothing showed for a Kioti at all.

Ah, did mess up - have to look in private adds! Sorry

/ Best way to sell a tractor #6  
Patience is the key. The economy is still reeling. It just takes time.

That said, Kioti, like many of the smaller brands, just simply don't have that big Name recognition, as a Deere or Kubota would. Doesn't make them bad, just is what it is. All tractors sometimes take some time to sell, so patience is in order. You're up against the incentivized new ones, as you know. Here's to wishing you the very best results!!!

Also, Tractor House will run it for free.

Thanks guys for your feedback. Patients is definitely something I will need to have, as my wife keeps reminding me when I bring this up at the dinner table. I'm hoping that the Spring season will provide more potential buyers. I'm not in a hurry to sell, but it will be nice to not have to think about any longer. Our family is getting larger so I am trying to eliminate some "unjustified" expenses.

/ Best way to sell a tractor #8  
You could try ebay, there are a lot of tractors on it. I've had excellent success with Craigslist...but watch out for scammers. Face to face and cash only keeps it above board!

Craigslist is always my "go-to" site for selling stuff and I have had good success in the past as well. Yes, face-to-face and cash only are the only way to do it. Ebay says you can place an auction for free, but then they take 10% of the sale.

/ Best way to sell a tractor #10  
You might try advertising in one of the local free classified papers, such as Thrifty Nickle (in my area it is known as American Classifieds, which has a Farm & Ranch edition). Also, your state may have an agricultural paper with want ads, such as Georgia Dept. of Agricutrue's Market Bulletin.

Good luck on selling it.