looking for Remote control vehicle like Bobcat A300

/ looking for Remote control vehicle like Bobcat A300 #1  

superfly611

i am a quadriplegic and i have been looking for some sort of vehicle like the radio control bobcat a300 to cut grass mostly. i have found several remote control lawnmowers but most are for the average homeowner. i need one to cut several waterways around my farm. most of the better built remote control mowers such as the lynex mower Slope mower remote controlled on rubbertracks. are out of country.does anyone have any other recommendations or know of any other remote control vehicles to cut grass and possibly do other chores? any help is greatly appreciated. keith

/ looking for Remote control vehicle like Bobcat A300 #2  
i am a quadriplegic and i have been looking for some sort of vehicle like the radio control bobcat a300 to cut grass mostly. i have found several remote control lawnmowers but most are for the average homeowner. i need one to cut several waterways around my farm. most of the better built remote control mowers such as the lynex mower Slope mower remote controlled on rubbertracks. are out of country.does anyone have any other recommendations or know of any other remote control vehicles to cut grass and possibly do other chores? any help is greatly appreciated. keith
Hi Keith,
I'm a tree contractor from Georgia who lives in Norway most of the time. I would not suggest a bobcat for cutting grass. I have around 15k hours on Bobcat machines and I've owned every kind there is just about tires and tracks. The A300 is an excellent machine for little turf damage but it just wasnt made for cutting grass. Too heavy and sloppy.
The best unit I have seen over here is an Irus Deltrak. For the price of an A300 with remote you could probably come close to getting a german made remote cutter. Shipping is cheap. Around 1k to 1.5k would get it to you from Europe easily. Just my advice. Good luck.
IRUS Motorger?e GmbH - DELTRAK

Here another one Mcconnell.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2_lMECetw&feature=related]McConnel Robocut - YouTube[/ame]

A