Comparison Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E?

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #11  
Watch this video it may help you make your decision.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTidbgJOU-I]New Kubota Standard L-Series (L3200/L3800) - YouTube[/ame]
the kubota is a heavier tractor.
the jd loader is fixed to the tractor on the kubota you can remove the loader on the l3800 this makes servicing much easier and if your mowing or bush hogging or tilling ect you can get the whole loader right out of the way.
l3800 has a skid steer style quick attach bucket (big plus) very universal for grapples and forks ect....
kubota has twice the fuel capacity
kubota has a pto clutch
Foldable rops on kubota vs fixed on the jd
the 3 hst ranges are a very good feature also
I own the l3800 hst and IMO its worth the extra 2000.00 to me its more tractor.
A new tractor is a big investment and to me 2000 bucks wasn't a deal breaker to get the tractor i really wanted.

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #12  
He may have already seen the video, I posted it up earlier, one thing I would want to know if they are both pin on bucket or is he dealing for a SSQA on the Kubota, he did not say, and the L3800 could be either way, not all are SSQA.

What I would do is take the JD dealers offer down to the Kub dealer and say "do you want to sell me a tractor or not?" If the answer is not, then buy the JD. If he gets close then buy the Kubota. The Kubota is a little more tractor, as in steel rear end instead of aluminum, better loader etc.. but if none of those things matter, then the JD will serve him well.

James K0UA

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #13  
Sorry guys, I just had too. Not really looking at starting a fight at which one's better. Kubota definitely has the Deere in some areas, but the difference is really minimal. And the point of the video, anybody can make any tractor look good by showing one side. If we only listened to the defendants side of the story there wouldn't be many people acquitted of a crime. The video makes some good points on the Kubota, but to use it as a comparison tool, not so much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRP5SS_Iqs]John Deere 3032e vs. Kubota - YouTube[/ame]

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #14  
Not to start anything here, but you will notice as soon as the L4400 starts to move backwards and become unstuck on that nice ice spot they made by spinning the wheels, it starts to move backwards and they cut the video off and switched to going forwards on the ice again.. buy which ever tractor suits you. but this ice video is pure BS. Like a lot of the other Kubota/JD video I posted. My point to posting the other video was to go over the non BS parts of the differences between the L3800 and the JD 3038. There are tangible differences between the two, but if those features do not matter, and the money favors the JD, then by all means get the JD.

James K0UA

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #15  
Not to start anything here, but you will notice as soon as the L4400 starts to move backwards and become unstuck on that nice ice spot they made by spinning the wheels, it starts to move backwards and they cut the video off and switched to going forwards on the ice again.. buy which ever tractor suits you. but this ice video is pure BS. Like a lot of the other Kubota/JD video I posted. My point to posting the other video was to go over the non BS parts of the differences between the L3800 and the JD 3038. There are tangible differences between the two, but if those features do not matter, and the money favors the JD, then by all means get the JD.

James K0UA

I agree. Noticed that too and laughed to myself. I was more saying to just use those types of videos for the product they represent because they distort the other. Both are really good tractors, and without money I'd probably give a slight edge to the Kubota, but I don't know about $2,000 worth, but that's up to the OP to decide:thumbsup:

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #16  
After the video he probably parked the deere waited till it got good and dark and plowed off the lot with the kubota.:thumbsup:
I think that guy would have trouble with either brand.:confused2::laughing:

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E?
Thanks for all of the information. Both the Kubota and the John Deere have the quick change buckets on the FEL.

I think I am going to contact the Kubota Dealer and let him know what John Deere is doing. If he can do better, I will consider the Kubota.

I will never remove the FEL so that is not a major difference to me.

I think that $2,000, 0% interest for 60 months, and a Frontier 5 ft. Box Blade makes me lean toward the John Deere.

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #18  
Thanks for all of the information. Both the Kubota and the John Deere have the quick change buckets on the FEL.

I think I am going to contact the Kubota Dealer and let him know what John Deere is doing. If he can do better, I will consider the Kubota.

I will never remove the FEL so that is not a major difference to me.

I think that $2,000, 0% interest for 60 months, and a Frontier 5 ft. Box Blade makes me lean toward the John Deere.

I really don't think you can go wrong. If you can justify the extra $2,000 the Kubota will be great, if not I think you will get along perfectly fine with the 3032E.

/ Is Kubota L3800 worth 2000 more than JD3038E? #20  
I'd buy the Kubota. The three range trans alone makes this an apple and oranges comparison. I 100% trust Kubota in this size tractor. :thumbsup: Deere.... not so much. :laughing: