Utility Tractor

/ Utility Tractor #1  

war0961

Trying to find out information about Branson tractors. I'm after user reviews, how they like the tractor( or not), how it preforms and information about engine mechanical, if there are some. There seems to be very little info. about these tractors and they seem to be well built. Should I be concerned ?

/ Utility Tractor
Thank you. I'm new to this process and obtaining a utility tractors in general. Built a home last year on 11 acres of land, great views and wildlife. But I need a utility tractor to maintain 168 feet of road, clearing land of dead falls, blow overs and general cleaning. I'm after a 40 to 50 horse power tractor. Price does matter and is a big deal to me. I would like a tractor with less than 2,000 hours and well maintained. I have been looking at John Deere and Kubota, models in particular. I also like the Grand series for the Kubota unit.

I have a Branson Dealer near buy, but can find no reviews or discussion of this model tractor, either Pro or Con and would enjoy hearing from others about this utility tractor. Thank you.

/ Utility Tractor #4  
Welcome!

Don't have any experience with them, but since I see your nearby I'd recommend Hodges in Fenton. Good dealer. (They sell Branson)

/ Utility Tractor #5  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons Forum. Have you checked our Review section of the website?

Here is a link to the Branson section:
Branson Reviews - TractorByNet.com

You'll find consumer reviews to help you with your concerns...

Good luck!

/ Utility Tractor #6  
+2 for hodges farm equipment. I just bought a box blade there Wednesday. There is a ton of new and used tractors to look at there!