Buying Advice Bobcat vs Kioti

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #1  

poolguy

Tractor
2011 Ct 235
Being a newbie to tractors, I'm trying to absorb as much info from you guys as I can. I appreciate all the info thus far. I was very close to making the decision to get a new 2011 Kioti ck30 hst, but my local dealer has offered me a 2009 never used Bobcat ct230 for $3,000 less than the Kioti. The only thing the Bobcat doesn't have that the Kioti does is the QA loader. The Bobcat has the pin attachments.? I have never used either so I'm wondering if this is a deal breaker. Which tractor seems like the best deal?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #2  
Being a newbie to tractors, I'm trying to absorb as much info from you guys as I can. I appreciate all the info thus far. I was very close to making the decision to get a new 2011 Kioti ck30 hst, but my local dealer has offered me a 2009 never used Bobcat ct230 for $3,000 less than the Kioti. The only thing the Bobcat doesn't have that the Kioti does is the QA loader. The Bobcat has the pin attachments.? I have never used either so I'm wondering if this is a deal breaker. Which tractor seems like the best deal?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Bobcats are re-branded Kiotis, so I'd imagine they are pretty much the same tractor. The Bobcat loader is free with purchase, so unless Kioti is giving away a free loaders too, your dealer isn't giving much of a deal. If that is the case, I'd look at newer machines - probably just about the same price.

JayC

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #3  
QA is probably worth a $1,000 alone....both made by the same manufacturer so the Bobcat isn't that great of a price.I would have to go with the newer tractor.The Bobcats I looked at had poor paint jobs..showing rust brand new on the lot.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti
The quotes are $16k for the Kioti and $13k for the Bobcat. Both after all rebates and free loader program.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #5  
My money's on the Bobcat, for the same tractor, just a different color, for $3k less for just the quick attach. I would look into swapping for the QA, but sounds like a good deal at $13k to me.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #6  
The value of the QA depends on how often you'd use it. I think the loaders are made by different companies so you may want to compare them. Other than that, both tractors are made by Daedong and are nearly identical.

Loren

/ Bobcat vs Kioti
I don't see me taking it off very often. If it's too big of a hassle I could get the clamp on forks and just be careful not to lift too much. Are there any other changes between the two model years that the dealer hasn't disclosed?
Thanks for the help.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #8  
For $3000 less I would go with the Bobcat as long as its not weathered from sitting outside for several years. You can always add a QA later if needed.

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #9  
4yr old tractor for 3,000 less and doesnt have QH ldr,my money would be on the Kioti...

/ Bobcat vs Kioti #10  
Keep in mind, if you don't use the QA feature much it's just wasting lift capacity. The QA setup weighs more so it reduces the total lift capacity of the loader.

I thought the Bobcat also didn't come with the suspension seat or something like that...?