Tractor Sizing I am short...

/ I am short... #51  
That's a good looking tractor, I really like the Blue with white wheels. Is it a little cramped for long legs because of the fuel tank pushes the seat a bit forward? I have never sat on one. My Kioti has lots of operator leg room, and I have long legs. How are you getting along with it so far?

James K0UA

It definitely has less legroom than the DK50SE I test drove, but I think you'd have to be really tall for it to be a major issue. I'm wondering if some of the difference is the larger rear tires, compared to the Kioti, and that burns up some of the space? The one thing I would change would be to make the left brake pedal narrower, so you'd have more pass through room for your feet when getting on and off. That's really the only thing that I dislike. I may take the saws all and welder to the pedal when the weather gets better :)

/ I am short... #52  
I have the R4041ez and I am 5'8" - it is perfect for me ... perhaps there is not a whole lot of 7 foot Koreans (although I know of one in the NBA)? :)

/ I am short... #53  
When I was in the test driving phase of tractor shopping, I also drove the CASE Farmall B Series tractor, which is essentially a LS. For me, having long legs, the driver's station is very tight. But I can see it working well for somebody who is shorter.