Finally found the one!

/ Finally found the one!
Well folks, here she is at the dealer's... Yes, that's me in the tractor, no wisecracks! I will post more pics when she's home.

Attachments

• T4.jpg
    T4.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 320
   / Finally found the one! #22  
i bet you have mods sitting at home waiting to go on. I can see a tooth bar being added along with chain hooks on the bucket already.

/ Finally found the one! #23  
Well folks, here she is at the dealer's... Yes, that's me in the tractor, no wisecracks! I will post more pics when she's home.

Wow, that is awesome! How many more does Romance have on the lot or was that the only one?

/ Finally found the one!
eagle107 said:
Wow, that is awesome! How many more does Romance have on the lot or was that the only one?

My dealer is Springer's, Inc. in Richfield Springs, New York. Mine has arrived, and another is due in shortly, both sold. He does have more on order.

Last edited:
   / Finally found the one!
Thanks, everyone, here she is at home...

Attachments

• image-600747580.jpg
    image-600747580.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 218
   / Finally found the one!
Yeah, umm... Ok, so NOW I finally found the one...

As it turns out, the Powerstar was a great little tractor, but we quickly outgrew it this past summer. I didn't want to run it too close to the edge of its capabilities and destroy it, so going even bigger was in order.

Settled on a New Holland T5070, and this thing will take anything we can throw at it... Should be a while before we outgrow it(ha, said that before).

Here she is at home...

Attachments

• image-1286674846.jpg
    image-1286674846.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 119
  • image-961819441.jpg
    image-961819441.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 294
   / Finally found the one! #28  
Nice! Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ Finally found the one! #29  
Very nice tractor, so now you have a larger tractor without the fel for field work and the smaller utility tractor I am guessing?

/ Finally found the one!
jenkinsph said:
Very nice tractor, so now you have a larger tractor without the fel for field work and the smaller utility tractor I am guessing?

I traded the Powerstar in on this tractor, I will be putting a loader on this one and will be buying a 60ish HP tractor next spring for raking etc.