Finally found the one!

/ Finally found the one! #1  

ljohnson778

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland T5070
Ok, so I I've finally found my 'forever' tractor... I started with a CCY Ex2900, loved it but it proved too small. Then came the CCY Ex450. Nice machine, but the loader wasn't as stout as I'd hoped. Then came along the CCY Lx450... Amazing machine, really loved it and the loader was a beast. Alas, it also proved too small for what I was getting in to. Ok, so on to a Kubota M6040. Nice machine, good size, and so on. As nice as the M6040 is, it just didn't click with me. If you're still with me, here's where it gets good! Stopped by my local New Holland dealer last Sunday because something caught my eye as I drove by. Upon closer inspection, there sat a beautiful, blue T4.75 PowerStar... I climbed up into the cab and everything just felt right. All said and done, on Monday I drove it around and played with it a bit. On Tuesday, I found myself ordering one. I can say nothing bad about my previous tractors, only that this one just clicked! Gonna be a a long wait...

/ Finally found the one! #3  
Congrats on the new machine!

After looking at the New Holland website, it sure does look like a stout machine!

Did you get a cab?

/ Finally found the one!
Martian said:
Congrats on the new machine!

After looking at the New Holland website, it sure does look like a stout machine!

Did you get a cab?

Yessir, it'll be my first cab tractor.

/ Finally found the one! #5  
Yessir, it'll be my first cab tractor.

That will be one great tractor. I've always said my next tractor will have a cab (though I've said that through 4 next tractors) but I really think I'll make it happen this time.

Congrats:drink:

/ Finally found the one! #7  
Only 2 more things you have to do.....

1. Provide pre-arrival pics (stock fotos OK)

2. Change the ammo in your sig line.....:laughing::laughing:

Congrats on finding the right fit!

/ Finally found the one!
scoutcub said:
Only 2 more things you have to do.....

1. Provide pre-arrival pics (stock fotos OK)

2. Change the ammo in your sig line.....:laughing::laughing:

Congrats on finding the right fit!

This is a photo of a T4.75... I'll update sig when I have a serial number for mine.

image-725182669.png

/ Finally found the one! #9  
I've never heard of a "forever tractor" before. :laughing: Although with such a nice one coming your way I understand! :thumbsup:

/ Finally found the one! #10  
forever tractors are very nice.i bought mine in 2011,an im enjoying it very much.hope to buy another tractor before im done though.