Tractor
    AC 170

Default McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor

Any one here have one, or knows someone that does? I checked one out today, very nice setup. Thought it was a rebadge Kioti but I think the engine are only the same. South Korea built tractor. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35

Default Re: McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
    Any one here have one, or knows someone that does? I checked one out today, very nice setup. Thought it was a rebadge Kioti but I think the engine are only the same. South Korea built tractor. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
    The tractor is the same as a DK 55 Kioti.
    The loaders and backhoes are differant
    Vince,
    Kioti DK 35
    Hustler Super Z

Platinum Member Hoosier Hay Man's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kioti DK45S Cab, Quicktach FEL

McCormick uses Woods attachments including the loader, backhoe, rotary mowers and probaly a few other attachments. Here are a few pics I took with my phone at the National Farm Machinery Show yesterday. The McCormick looks good with a Woods Loader. I talked to Doug Rehor, the CEO of McCormick USA, super nice guy. He was working the booth. Not many CEO's doing that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mccormick-jpg   -woods-loader-jpg   -kioti-dk55-jpg  
    Thanks,

HHM

Tractors include 2009 Kioti DK45S Cab, 1974 JD4430, 1952 Oliver 77, 1953 JD50, 1940 JD A, 1938 Farmall F-14,

NH 489 Haybine, NH 315 Baler, Gehl 1465 Round Baler, NH 68 Baler, Kuhn GA301 GM Rake, Kuhn GA25 Rake/Tedder, JD 851 Rake, GT-77 ATV Herd Seeder,
    Everlast PowerArc 200

Tractor
    AC 170

Thanks for the info, I drove a Cabbed model, for the price, it is quite the machine. I'm down to choosing a MF 2635 open station or the McCormick X10.55 Cabbed. It's been a long process, funny how I started with a B2920 thinking that was the right machine now thinking that I need 74 hp. . My wife asked what happened to the $12,000 model.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Deere

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
    Thanks for the info, I drove a Cabbed model, for the price, it is quite the machine. I'm down to choosing a MF 2635 open station or the McCormick X10.55 Cabbed. It's been a long process, funny how I started with a B2920 thinking that was the right machine now thinking that I need 74 hp. . My wife asked what happened to the $12,000 model.
    Quite a difference between those models! At least your saving yourself the money of upgrading. A little due diligence goes a long ways...

Good luck!

Tractor
    AC 170

Thanks Martain, I know how I am, and what I've read that no body really says that they ever bought to much tractor. I could stay using the AC170, but I want a FEL. Now its down to two. BTW on the JD110, I looked at them, couldn't justify it, but I tried to.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Deere

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner
    Thanks Martain, I know how I am, and what I've read that no body really says that they ever bought to much tractor. I could stay using the AC170, but I want a FEL. Now its down to two. BTW on the JD110, I looked at them, couldn't justify it, but I tried to.
    Thanks cat,

Thought the same thing when I bought the 5410, was plan on using it to hay and although I could've gotten away with smaller, no regrets. A FEL is about the best thing you can put on a tractor. Really opens up the possibilities. Just bought the 110 actually, should be coming in from Montana to Michigan tomorrow, so I'm really excited for it.