McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor

/ McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor #1  

catskinner

Silver Member
Tractor
AC 170
Any one here have one, or knows someone that does? I checked one out today, very nice setup. Thought it was a rebadge Kioti but I think the engine are only the same. South Korea built tractor. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

/ McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor #2  
Any one here have one, or knows someone that does? I checked one out today, very nice setup. Thought it was a rebadge Kioti but I think the engine are only the same. South Korea built tractor. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
The tractor is the same as a DK 55 Kioti.
The loaders and backhoes are differant

/ McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor #3  
McCormick uses Woods attachments including the loader, backhoe, rotary mowers and probaly a few other attachments. Here are a few pics I took with my phone at the National Farm Machinery Show yesterday. The McCormick looks good with a Woods Loader.:D I talked to Doug Rehor, the CEO of McCormick USA, super nice guy.:thumbsup: He was working the booth. Not many CEO's doing that.

Attachments

• McCormick.jpg
    McCormick.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 644
  • Woods Loader.jpg
    Woods Loader.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 431
  • Kioti DK55.jpg
    Kioti DK55.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 580
   / McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor
Thanks for the info, I drove a Cabbed model, for the price, it is quite the machine. I'm down to choosing a MF 2635 open station or the McCormick X10.55 Cabbed. It's been a long process, funny how I started with a B2920 thinking that was the right machine now thinking that I need 74 hp. :laughing:. My wife asked what happened to the $12,000 model.:cool:

/ McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor #5  
Thanks for the info, I drove a Cabbed model, for the price, it is quite the machine. I'm down to choosing a MF 2635 open station or the McCormick X10.55 Cabbed. It's been a long process, funny how I started with a B2920 thinking that was the right machine now thinking that I need 74 hp. :laughing:. My wife asked what happened to the $12,000 model.:cool:

Quite a difference between those models! At least your saving yourself the money of upgrading. A little due diligence goes a long ways...

Good luck!

/ McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor
Thanks Martain, I know how I am, and what I've read that no body really says that they ever bought to much tractor. I could stay using the AC170, but I want a FEL. Now its down to two. BTW :thumbsup: on the JD110, I looked at them, couldn't justify it, but I tried to. :laughing:

/ McCormick X10.55M Compact Tractor #7  
catskinner said:
Thanks Martain, I know how I am, and what I've read that no body really says that they ever bought to much tractor. I could stay using the AC170, but I want a FEL. Now its down to two. BTW :thumbsup: on the JD110, I looked at them, couldn't justify it, but I tried to. :laughing:

Thanks cat,

Thought the same thing when I bought the 5410, was plan on using it to hay and although I could've gotten away with smaller, no regrets. A FEL is about the best thing you can put on a tractor. Really opens up the possibilities. Just bought the 110 actually, should be coming in from Montana to Michigan tomorrow, so I'm really excited for it.