Deal of the Century

/ Deal of the Century #1  

MasseyWV

Elite Member
Tractor
Did you know that you could buy a 2004 Kubota B7610 Tractor with Loader, Mower, and Box Blade for the low, low price of 2,750 dollars? Neither did I.

At first I thought the price might have been a typo but a quick Google search of the email address provided in the ad turned up page after page of similar ads for the same tractor on many different websites. Obviously this is a scam attempt but I can't help but wonder how many people fall for it and others like it.

Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Here are some of the ads:

2004 Kubota B7610 Tractor w/ Loader, Mower, Box Blade | Farm equipment

Sell a Bike - Buy or Sell Used Motorcycles, Bicycles, ATVs, Parts & Accessories

Heavy Equipment: = $2,750 US = 2004 Kubota B7610 4WD 24HP Tractor w/ Loader, Mower, Box Blade - New Jersey, Newark

2004 Kubota B7610 Tractor w/ Loader, Mower, Box Blade

/ Deal of the Century #2  
Really ?, you found ads on the internet that were not honest ?

/ Deal of the Century #4  
Everything on the internet is true. This could not be a scam..........
Land for sale in sunny Florida. Great place to retire. Location---Everglades. I will be glad to accompany you in case you need to view the property before purchasing. Scheduled viewing dates---preferably the dry season. Unless you have an air boat. Reason being is the land may be submerged during the rainy season. As my ad indicates, I am somewhat honest. :D Advertiser---Creekbend.:laughing:

/ Deal of the Century #6  
Martian & MasseyWV
I would like you to wire secure funds to nigiria in the form of 132 money orders in 999 dolar incements:laughing::thumbsup:
years ago a scammer was trying to "sell" a JD like the one Martian posted "near me " , I harrassed the ahole to actually view it .we played the game for a week or two ...I reported it to The feds INT. crime Div . never heard anything back tho:confused:;);). The scammers know they will never be...even remotely caught at it!! makes an honest person just want to beat their *** silly tho

ak9