book value for tractors

/ book value for tractors #1  

Anonymous Poster

where can i get blue book values for tractors without paying a subscription fee? failing this approach, what is a fair price on a B2100 with loader, belly mower, rear blade, 151 hours?? thanks

/ book value for tractors #3  
The prices given at machinerylink.com give a good relative price, but they seem low from what little research I have done. I am sure prices vary around the nation, and may be higher here. But I think maybe the popularity of CUTs have caused the prices to go up and the prices on this site have not caught up to that fact. And then again, it may be that I am just wishing mine was worth more. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ book value for tractors #4  
pretty good site! thanks for the info! only thing i noticed was they list the hp as the pto hp, but it does not say that it is pto hp. just says hp. or am i missing something?

/ book value for tractors #5  
I noticed the same thing, Frank. Too bad they don't include an explanation for folks who don't understand the different ways horsepower is measured and quoted. Could lead to some misunderstandings when the dealer or person selling the machine says it is 23 Hp, but MachineryLink says 19.0 Hp for the same tractor.

/ book value for tractors #6  
yea, i never put much faith into "statistical" type sites either...

you could also try something like "Equipment Trader Online" and see what they are asking around the country for the same models.

/ book value for tractors
Go to amazon.com or elsewhere for the book

Used Tractor Price Guide 2003: 1939-2002 (Used Tractor Price Guide, 2003)
by Mike Hall (Editor)
Publisher: Primedia Business; (September 2002)
ISBN: 0872888975
currently $10.47

Good Luck
Bubba

/ book value for tractors #9  
did you try the library they usualy have them.

/ book value for tractors #10  
I took a quick look at machinerylink.com and found the price was as much as new for a 2001 BX2200!
If I can get my money back on the BX22, I'll take it!

Terry