National Farm Machinery Show

/ National Farm Machinery Show #1  

KYDan

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100 HST 4WD
I attended the NFMS this year on a mission. I was looking for specific attachments for my Kubota MX 5100. I enjoyed the show immensely and attended it on two different days. The first was an all day adventure from 9 AM on opening day until it closed that afternoon. Boy, were my legs aching from all that walking. I specifically was interested in a new box blade, a rock bucket, a new rotary mower, and a set of lift harrows. I ended up buying a rock bucket or stone fork as HLA calls it, the 62" model, and a box blade from Dirt Dog, a 6' rollover blade that weighs 780 lbs. I decided that I was going to purchase the Land Pride 6' smooth top rotary cutter with the slip clutch. I am waiting until later in the season to purchase it. Here are some pictures I took of the show. I also have one of the box blade on my tractor. It was shipped in less than a week from the purchase date! I will submit some additional NFMS images in another thread as I am limited to the number of files per thread. I uploaded the images incorrectly, and they didn't post. I will retry.

Last edited:
   / National Farm Machinery Show
Hopefully the first set of images uploaded this time!

Attachments

• John Deere.jpg
    John Deere.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Kioti.jpg
    Kioti.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Kubota.jpg
    Kubota.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 314
  • LS.jpg
    LS.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 265
   / National Farm Machinery Show
Here are some additional photos from the show and one of my new box blade on my tractor. The HLA display has the rock bucket on display.

Attachments

• Mahindra.jpg
    Mahindra.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 436
  • HLA.jpg
    HLA.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 498
  • Box Blade.jpg
    Box Blade.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 395
   / National Farm Machinery Show #4  
You will love the roll-over BB. They work great and are built tough. :thumbsup:

/ National Farm Machinery Show #5  
Looks like fun! All those mahindras with the loaders way up didn't look to safe, especially with people on the tractors! I guess if they disconnect the loader hyd lines with it up it should be pretty safe but still...
I like that roll over blade too, I don't think I can get Dirt Dog box blades up here or even in NY state?

/ National Farm Machinery Show #6  
Looks like fun! All those mahindras with the loaders way up didn't look to safe, especially with people on the tractors! I guess if they disconnect the loader hyd lines with it up it should be pretty safe but still...
I like that roll over blade too, I don't think I can get Dirt Dog box blades up here or even in NY state?

The loaders are usually blocked up with a piece of angle fastened to the hydraulic ram so that the loader cannot fall at all.

If the hydraulic lines were disconnected, they would fall for sure without being blocked up.

/ National Farm Machinery Show #7  
yes, it's hard to get good pictures there, too many people.

/ National Farm Machinery Show #8  
NICE Box blade!!!!!
I was there Sat and it was a great show! Most of the dealers were very helpful and knowledgeable. I got a few things to add to the "I need" list. I keep eyeing those land planes and after seeing them in person I may have to get one sooner than later.
As for photos, man that is tough, there were so may people there it was about impossible to take a photo!

/ National Farm Machinery Show #9  
Who was the maker of the rollover blade ? I really like that over the box blade.
David

/ National Farm Machinery Show #10  
Who was the maker of the rollover blade ? I really like that over the box blade.
David

Read the first post.

" a box blade from Dirt Dog, a 6' rollover blade that weighs 780 lbs."