Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota MX5100 HST 4WD

Default National Farm Machinery Show

I attended the NFMS this year on a mission. I was looking for specific attachments for my kubota MX 5100. I enjoyed the show immensely and attended it on two different days. The first was an all day adventure from 9 AM on opening day until it closed that afternoon. Boy, were my legs aching from all that walking. I specifically was interested in a new box blade, a rock bucket, a new rotary mower, and a set of lift harrows. I ended up buying a rock bucket or stone fork as HLA calls it, the 62" model, and a box blade from Dirt Dog, a 6' rollover blade that weighs 780 lbs. I decided that I was going to purchase the Land Pride 6' smooth top rotary cutter with the slip clutch. I am waiting until later in the season to purchase it. Here are some pictures I took of the show. I also have one of the box blade on my tractor. It was shipped in less than a week from the purchase date! I will submit some additional NFMS images in another thread as I am limited to the number of files per thread. I uploaded the images incorrectly, and they didn't post. I will retry.
    Last edited by KYDan; 02-23-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Upload error

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100 HST 4WD

Default Re: National Farm Machinery Show

Hopefully the first set of images uploaded this time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails National Farm Machinery Show-john-deere-jpg   National Farm Machinery Show-kioti-jpg   National Farm Machinery Show-kubota-jpg   National Farm Machinery Show-ls-jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100 HST 4WD

Here are some additional photos from the show and one of my new box blade on my tractor. The HLA display has the rock bucket on display.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails National Farm Machinery Show-mahindra-jpg   National Farm Machinery Show-hla-jpg   National Farm Machinery Show-box-blade-jpg  

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

You will love the roll-over BB. They work great and are built tough.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST

Looks like fun! All those mahindras with the loaders way up didn't look to safe, especially with people on the tractors! I guess if they disconnect the loader hyd lines with it up it should be pretty safe but still...
    I like that roll over blade too, I don't think I can get Dirt Dog box blades up here or even in NY state?
    2011 DK40SE HST

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Quote Originally Posted by IndyIan View Post
    Looks like fun! All those mahindras with the loaders way up didn't look to safe, especially with people on the tractors! I guess if they disconnect the loader hyd lines with it up it should be pretty safe but still...
    I like that roll over blade too, I don't think I can get Dirt Dog box blades up here or even in NY state?
    The loaders are usually blocked up with a piece of angle fastened to the hydraulic ram so that the loader cannot fall at all.

If the hydraulic lines were disconnected, they would fall for sure without being blocked up.
    Brian

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30, JD X475. HPX Gator, Woodmizer LT10

yes, it's hard to get good pictures there, too many people.

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100, Kubota BX25D, Kubota KX91 MiniEx, MULE Fxt Pro, Honda Pioneer 500

NICE Box blade!!!!!
    I was there Sat and it was a great show! Most of the dealers were very helpful and knowledgeable. I got a few things to add to the "I need" list. I keep eyeing those land planes and after seeing them in person I may have to get one sooner than later.
    As for photos, man that is tough, there were so may people there it was about impossible to take a photo!

Tractor
    MF 1643

Who was the maker of the rollover blade ? I really like that over the box blade.
    David

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by the6shooter View Post
    Who was the maker of the rollover blade ? I really like that over the box blade.
    David
    Read the first post.

" a box blade from Dirt Dog, a 6' rollover blade that weighs 780 lbs."
    Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast