Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor?

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor? #1  

Abitnutz

Tractors with 4wd like the Kubota BX series are great. But I'd really like a bit more maneuverability. I wish some one would make a 4wd compact tractor with 4ws as well. It seems to be either one or the other...not both. The only compact tractor I've seen with 4wd and 4ws was the top of the line Honda 5518. Unfortunately Honda has discontinued their tractor line. geeze I wish Kubota would add 4ws to the BX1500/2200

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor? #2  
Check out PowerTrac in the forums below. It's pretty neat!
Mark

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor? #3  
Bobcat has loaders that are selectable between skid steer and 4 wheel steer.

Bobcat

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor?
Never heard of PowerTrac but I definately like the articulated steering...it's such a pity it doesn't have diesel engine the quality of the Kubota or JD. I'd even consider a Liquid cooled gas.

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor? #5  
They do offer 30, 45 and 60 Hp diesels -- nice machines.

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor?
I saw that they make diesels as well...and good ones to boot. Deutz is a great engine. Unfortunately, those models are totaly over kill for me. I mean the 30 horse weighs in at 2500 pounds! It would be really great to see PowerTrac use one of the smaller 2 or 3 cylinder Deutz engines in a 425.

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor? #9  
Earthforce was acquired by Bobcat and those machines are now sold by Bobcat as loader/backhoes. See the Bobcat link in my post earlier in this thread.

These machines range from 5000 to 9000 pounds and may be larger than <font color="red"> a 4wd compact tractor with 4ws </font> desired.

/ Who makes a 4wd AND 4ws compact tractor? #10  
The only thing about an all wheel steer is that it might tear the yard up if you used it for that. If it was a bigger tractor. If you kept it like the size of a BX or a B it would probally be ok. I think it would be awesome if they had one.