Tractor
    2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader

Default Mountain tractor

Stumbled across this tractor made by REFORM-WERKE BAUER & CO GmbH. They are located in Switzerland and Austria.

Looks pretty neat. A little big for my taste but looks neat.

Mountian tractor

I like the multi-funtion control lever.

Here a link to specs in German but has a few pictures of the frame and drive train. It's in PDF format

Probably nothing that could be had here for a reasonable price anyways [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

Default Re: Mountain tractor

Derek,
    That looks like a pretty slick unit. The first thing that came to my mind was whether Mchalkley has one yet. Looks like it meets a lot of what he wanted while searching for the perfect tractor.

MarkV

Tractor
    Kubota L4740HST, Kubota RTV 1140 Camo

WOW, looking at those pics and specs - I'm afraid tractoring on one of those could be FUN [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - but surely tractoring isn't meant to be fun - is it ?? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    It would be interesting to see a price for that 80hp, almost 3 ton tractor with a full set of implements!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3710, Ford 5600, Case MB4/94, Kubota B6200

Anyone want to take bets on how much it costs. The "small" self loading Pottinger hay wagon shown with it goes for about $30K. I'm betting the tractor is close to $100K.

Tractor
    BX22

That is a classy looking tractor. It probably cost more to get into the states than a new BX22 out the door. Are there any dealers in the USA? I did not see any compact tractors on their website. Always fun to look at new tractors...

Tractor
    PT2445 and PT1850

Awesome looking rig....pricey I'm quite sure!! The closest tractor I've seen to it is the Power Trac 2445 (Made in USA), which MChalkley was enamoured with before buying his Earth Force.

Veteran Member

I take it you guys are discussing the Reform Mounty. Very interesting looking tractor. I like their trucks too.