Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: Which one is right for me? Suggestions!

this is wierder yet! a few years back when i was looking to buy i decided to check out the cub, went to the local dealer and he had a nice low hr. used machine i liked, aske what he would sell it for and the price was a bit high, said i would like to test it(here comes the good part) HE said they don't let inexpereniced people drive their tractors(not kidding) have been operating tractors since i was 10 years old(a few years ago [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]) we wre talking about a $18,000 tractor! don't think it had anything to do with the name brand, this guy would be a jerk no matter what tractor he was selling. <font color="red"> YOU MUST ALWAYS BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE DEALER </font>

"You need to consider the 90% use"
    I guess I would have to disagree with that statement, at least in my case. I bought a sub-compact when I was building my house 6 years ago. I have worn that one out and don't see an end to all of my projects, so, that's why I bought my TC29D. I sure wish I would have bought it when I started the house, I would not have "thrown" away the 8k on the sub. My new phylosophy, buy the biggest that you can afford the first time, but don't over-do it!

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Yeah will Stumpman, your kind of like me, you sit on the couch and dream up of what you can do next. Your just a farmer at heart. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

murph

Tractor
    NH TC33D

You must be talking about Ross Equipment...??? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    If not, he was a great dealer in Cambridge area &amp; closed his doors... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tractor
    NH TC18 Hydro

I've got to agree with Stumpman. My TC18 was my first tractor with FEL &amp; true 3PH. B4 I bought it, I never would have dreamed of all the uses I've come up with for it. When I was looking I thought 90% mowing, 10% other. I had a lot of trouble trying to justify the cost vs. a good mower. Since the house &amp; lawn are still so new it's been more like 10% mowing &amp; 90% other. But I think even as the lawn gets established there is gong to be a never ending list of new projects to come, BRING 'EM ON! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12