Price Check Mahindra Max 22

/ Mahindra Max 22 #1  

kootch88

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46
Has anyone actually found a MAX 22 or Max 25 series Mahindra yet? I think the dealers are sick of people asking because they aren't even returning inquiry calls it seems.

/ Mahindra Max 22 #3  
With a new model like the Max, as much hype as the intro got, I'm sure it will be a while before most dealers get one on their lots. I've seen it several times over the past few years; you can go back in any of the brands and find similar posts about the JD 1 series, the Mahindra 16 series, the MF 1526, etc., etc.

/ Mahindra Max 22 #4  
From what I've seen, the max 22 and 25 are the same as an 1816. Sure, they are rated for more horsepower and have different headlight housings. You should be able to get the same feeling by sitting in the seat of the 1816 (you won't be able to see the headlights or decals on the hood).

/ Mahindra Max 22 #5  
Has anyone actually found a MAX 22 or Max 25 series Mahindra yet? I think the dealers are sick of people asking because they aren't even returning inquiry calls it seems.

Dealers have pricing on them, so they can give you a price and they should. I've been quoting them, but we do not have the 22/25 yet in stock. Max 28xl's have been shipping to dealers. I only know about the west coast, and it looks like March 30 we are scheduled to receive a bunch of containers of both Max 22 and 25 from Mitsubishi. Loaders, mowers and backhoes, as well as tires, are here and ready to go. So much to the frustration of some dealers and their customers, we are still a few weeks out. :mad: I suspect Texas and Tennessee distribution centers might be a little ahead of us, so perhaps a little earlier from these centers, but that is only a guess.

/ Mahindra Max 22
From what I've seen, the max 22 and 25 are the same as an 1816. Sure, they are rated for more horsepower and have different headlight housings. You should be able to get the same feeling by sitting in the seat of the 1816 (you won't be able to see the headlights or decals on the hood).

They are not the same as the 1816, I looked at one and there are some attachments that will not fit and the maxx ergonomics are a bit more friendly as well. The layout for me makes a difference since I have to put hand controls on since I am a cripple and the feet don't work.

/ Mahindra Max 22 #7  
I made a few inquires to Mahindra dealers and never had any response. This could be for multiple reasons, not the least of which is the availability of these new machines. Even so, I think its really poor business practice to advertise contact info, and not to respond. It makes my selection easier though!

/ Mahindra Max 22
Dealers have pricing on them, so they can give you a price and they should. I've been quoting them, but we do not have the 22/25 yet in stock. Max 28xl's have been shipping to dealers. I only know about the west coast, and it looks like March 30 we are scheduled to receive a bunch of containers of both Max 22 and 25 from Mitsubishi. Loaders, mowers and backhoes, as well as tires, are here and ready to go. So much to the frustration of some dealers and their customers, we are still a few weeks out. :mad: I suspect Texas and Tennessee distribution centers might be a little ahead of us, so perhaps a little earlier from these centers, but that is only a guess.

They effed up if you ask me. Why say they will be in the showrooms when they won't? It makes me not even want to deal with them if they can't even get a delivery date right by a month. Love the tractor, but am not impressed with the company thus far.

/ Mahindra Max 22 #9  
If they are as good as the 2615 I had and the 3616 I got they may be worth the wait. Kootch88 you are not crippled, challenged maybe but when you can drive a tractor, even with hand controls your doing alright. My feet dont work and I have to wear braces up to my knees but I get the job done. good luck

/ Mahindra Max 22 #10  
No doubt.
I'm 0 for 4 on dealers giving me *any* response (let alone price estimates). That's a clear message to me they don't want my business.
The machine specs out real nice, but all I've had to look at is the pictures on Mahindra's website- the loader controls look clunky/exposed, and the other controls don't look particularly great. I'm not sold on metal fenders being a selling point either- plastic/fiber was just fine on my 4310, and its much more resilient (if properly designed).

They effed up if you ask me. Why say they will be in the showrooms when they won't? It makes me not even want to deal with them if they can't even get a delivery date right by a month. Love the tractor, but am not impressed with the company thus far.