Comparison Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ?

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #1  

MikeFarm

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010C
Hi all

I have settled on getting either a Kioti RX6010C or a Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab. Very hard to make that final decision. Is anyone familiar with both and have any advice?

Both of these are 59 HP cab tractors with similar specs and the price for each with 4-in-1 are very close. Both dealers are the same distance away. The Maxxfarm wins with 16x16 gears vs Kioti 12x12 (both shuttle shift) but then I'll be mainly doing slashing so will find a gear in the 12 that the Kioti's has fine. The Kioti main & steering pump is 67 litres/min vs Maxxfarms 52 l/min. The Kioti weight is 2610 kg vs Maxxfarm 2335 kg (1kg is 2.2 lb guys) and the Kioti is wider by about 7 inches. Front tyres the same but Kioti has rear tyres 2 in more diameter than Maxxfarm. The Kioti definitely has the weight advantage.

Cabins of course look a little different between the two. The only problem I have is there is no RX6010 or Maxxfarm 60 close by to actually look at and sit in. I'm going by specs from brochures, talking to the dealers and pictures from the internet :) Lots of pics of the Kioti Cab but not many good detailed ones of the Maxxfarm 60 cab.

Any thoughts that anyone wish to share?

(PS. Have made same post in TractorForum, hope ppl dont mind.)

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ?
Hi all

Took a long trip today to have a look at a Maxxfarm 60 Cab. Dealer was very good and took us through all the features and controls. Very nice machine. Looks well made and assembled. Seat is good, controls easy to reach and use. Does not have 540E but does have 750 PTO speed so apparently can set it to this and operate engine at lower revs and still get 540 at the PTO.

Have not yet seen the Kioti RX6010 as there is none near me. Might get to look at a DK551C which is a few hours away. It's close to a RX6010 in appearance. RX only has 540 and 1000 PTO settings.

Mike

Hi all

Looks like no one here has a Case Maxxfarm 60 or Kioti RX6010? I'm going on Sat to look at a DK551 which is the closest there is to a new RX6010 within 1000 km. We'll have to base our decision on what to get on what we like, or not like, about a DK551.

So far the only thing I don't like on the Maxxfarm 60 is the dicky little cup holder. It will hold a foam cup with an inch of coffee in the bottom, but prob not a full can of beer :)

Mike

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #4  
Good luck with deciding which one is right for you! :thumbsup:

Hiya

Thanks. The RX6010 seems scarce on the ground. There isn't one to look at within hundreds of miles of me. So it's hard to decide based on sitting in a Maxxfarm and just looking at pics of Kioti's on the internet.

Mike

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #6  
6010 is nicer than the 551
I wouldn't judge it if you get to see the 551 but not the 6010

BTI

Hi BTI

When I see the 551 I'll be looking at general build quality, paint and fit and assuming the 6010 will be the same. The Kioti blurb says the 6010 has a redesigned bonnet but not very specific about what other changes there are in the cabin. From the pics it looks like the 551 has a similar instrument console but a vinyl seat and the 6010 has a cloth seat. I think the gear and lever arrangement is similar.

Mike

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #8  
Pay attention also to the hydraulic lines. Mine on the Case Farmall 60 are hard lines and attached to the body and the fram of the FEL. Most tractors I have seen have soft lines that drag low and can (and do) get entangled in the brush.

We have loved our Case. It has been steady but needs the tires moved out. The tires can have their position changed so you will be able to widen the stance.

I have a bit of an issue with where the Kioti was built versus where my Case was assembled (US). I do not know if this means anything to anyone, it did to us.

My buddies Branson (same age as our Case) has had three repairs done under warranty. Zero issues with the dealer, they did the repairs with zero hassle. My Case (worked harder, more hours) has had zero issues. Buddy LOVES his Branson.

Hi all

We decided on tractor last week and have just paid a deposit on a Kioti RX6010! Delivery will be probably about end of April.

It was a real toss up as the Case Maxxfarm 60 is quite a nice tractor. We compared it to a Kioti DK55 Cab and had to extrapolate from that to a RX6010 via pics in brochures. Sorta like trying to compare an orange to a Granny Smith apple but only having a Johnathan apple in front of you and trying to guess the different taste.

Controls in the Maxxfarm are well placed, cabin is nice. A few minor things we noticed could have been better. Kioti seemed a little stronger, neater finish on wires. Cabin is more spacious. Oh both tractors had water buildup under trim of bonnet so you get a steam of water when you lift the bonnet :)

Thanks for the advice High Brook Hills. I didn't know about the tires being able to be moved out, neat. Maxxfarms, I read, are assembled in India but the dealer thought it was Korea.

I'll post a few pics when it arrives.

M.

Last edited:
   / Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #10  
Hey MIKEFARM... am having exactly the same issues as you re. Maxxfarm versus Kioti!! If your Kioti arived late April you should have it by now.. What do you think with the tractor delivered.. Any new perspectives on which is the best now that you probably have the Kioti.

My issues have just been complicated by a quote from a dealer that offers a substantial discount off the price for the Maxxfarm 60 .. (about 5K cheaper..)

Regards