Price Check Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!!

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!! #1  

RobiBX2230

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2210 (TLB)
Okay Massey folks -- need an opinion... I looked at a GC2310 last night for sale, here are the details -- please let me know what you think is a good price and then I'll reveal what price I negotiated (I want to know if I am getting a killer deal on this since I'm more familiar with pricing on Kubotas in my area)...

2005 GC2310 (1 owner)
under 500 hours
Loader, Backhoe
50" Meteor 3pt snowblower
60" MMM
York Rake
Rear Blade
3pt trailer receiver

Thoughts ??? Thank you all!!

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!! #2  
Around here that package will sell between $10,800 and $11,500 depending on the season. It should be slightly higher than a bx23, due to being a nicer tractor. Good luck with the purchase.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!! #3  
Well i wouldn't say gc2310 is nicer, there pretty close the same. Just my opinion.:)

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!!
I had a BX2200 that I loved -- I think NH prices are a little higher due to lower supply and higher demand in the area -- I negotiated $10,800 to include delivery -- Glad to hear I'm doing okay on price...

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!! #5  
Sounds like a good price. I was thinking around $12,500. Hope you have many great hrs on it. :thumbsup:

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!! #6  
With the backhoe and all those implements, I'd be surprised to see anything like that around here (Denver area) for less than $13,000, and my experience tells me that the asking price would more likely be between $14,000 and $16,000.

Used CUTS and SCUTS here seem to lose a few thousand in value over the first 5 or ten years, and then pretty much remain steady. Some of the prices I've read on TBN for other areas of the country have me wishing I had a way to "Beam me up Scotty!" one of those!
-Mitch

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!! #7  
That sounds like a good price on a great tractor.
As far as it being a nicer overall tractor i dont think so as i have a bx 25 and my neighbor has the gc and they are really comparable. However i think both are heavier duty than the compareable deere 1026r. At least in frame and backhoe area.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2310 pricing help!!
Well before closing the deal his wife suddenly "made him offer it to the first guy who offered him the same amount" and sold it to him (without some of the implements) -- he was hard up for cash with an 8 year old tractor but still somehow had a loan on it --- too sketchy