mahindra tractors 2810 prices ?

/ mahindra tractors 2810 prices ? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I went to a new Mahindra Tractor dealer in California He said that he is the first dealer in California. He also that that there will be three more in the near future.
Prices 2810 hst with fel 17220
Box scraper 465
beedco backhoe 6800
total less tax 24,485.

2810 Syncro shuttle with fel 15820
box scraper 465
beefco backhoe 6800
total less tax 23085.

Are these good solid prices ? What is list price ?

What is the best deal out there ? What did you folks pay for your tractors.

/ mahindra tractors 2810 prices ? #2  
David,

For the $1400 I personaly would go with the Hydro. If you do loader work the hydro really is nice. But then some people would rather have the gear transmission. Re-sale if that is part of your equation the Hydro will hold it's value better.

As far as the pricing for just the tractor and the loader of $17,220.00 sounds high to me. But remember, area has a lot to do with it. Just for your own comfort I would get prices from the competitors Kubota, John Deere and New Holland. That Mahindra should run a bit less from my experience. If he is the first dealer he may be playing the market to see what he can get. If you get quotes from others at least you will know if he is giving you the best price possible.

I hope others from your area will chime in and good luck in your search. Keep us all posted.

murph

/ mahindra tractors 2810 prices ?
Thanks for the response I also thought the tractor would be less expensive. The 4000 series tractor that I looked at doesn't have a retractable seat belt. But it did have draft controls. I will getr to look at the new 2810 models next wednesday or over the weekend. Thanks

/ mahindra tractors 2810 prices ? #4  
Things may cost more in CA, but here on the East coast they are a little cheaper. I own a 2810 shuttle shift that I purchased 1 1/2 yrs ago. My dealer has the 2810 HST w/FEL on his lot priced at about $15,200. The shuttle shift w/FEL is around $14,300. I have looked at the HST and considered if I would like to have one. For the time being, I will stay with the one I have. So far it has been a fine tractor. By the way, I live in GA. As far as the box scraper, there are many variations such as light, med, and heavy duty. I purchased my box for about $225. Probably not the best on the market, but it suites my needs.

/ mahindra tractors 2810 prices ? #5  
David, I sent you a private message. I am a dealer in California.

/ mahindra tractors 2810 prices ? #6  
You can get a Branson quite a bit cheaper if you don't want the hydro. I suspect you already know that, if you've read Dave's pm.