Tractor Sizing Need suggestion for what class of tractor I need

/ Need suggestion for what class of tractor I need #21  
Thanks to Schriftleiter et. al.

This Thursday I will be making the rounds of our limited local dealers to start serious discussions. Specifically considering:

JD-4x20 probably 4120 or 4320
NH-Boomer 40
New Holland-1648
Kubota-4240, MX4700

As you can tell, I've decided on low/mid 40 hp and 3500-3800lb.

The closest dealers of Kioti/Mahindra/and such are unfortunately75 miles away. I'll be limited to the 4 above as I believe there's considerable value in a nearby/established dealer.

Carl

Carl,
Is Chaffee NY far from you? There is a Kioti dealership there and according to the website it's about 18 miles from the town listed in your sig. They might be worth checking out as well.
I think all three of those manufacturers you listed make great tractors and you really can't go wrong. As mentioned, the important thing is to go to the dealership and test drive, luckily, that's also the fun part :thumbsup:
(unless of course you get a pushy salesman that talks bad about competitors)

/ Need suggestion for what class of tractor I need
Carl,
Is Chaffee NY far from you? There is a Kioti dealership there and according to the website it's about 18 miles from the town listed in your sig. They might be worth checking out as well.
I think all three of those manufacturers you listed make great tractors and you really can't go wrong. As mentioned, the important thing is to go to the dealership and test drive, luckily, that's also the fun part :thumbsup:
(unless of course you get a pushy salesman that talks bad about competitors)

Chaffee IS near my home but, this tractor will "live" on our property in the NW Adirondacks.