Thinking of buying a LS

/ Thinking of buying a LS #1  

Bladehauler

Gold Member
Tractor
LS R4047
Well after months of research I am considering the purchase of a LS R4041 with FEL and Backhoe.I am wanting to know opinions on the LS brand , good aand bad. I have looked at every color out there and the LS seems to be a good tractor with a 5 year warranty.

/ Thinking of buying a LS #2  
I have 35 hrs on my G3033 and am very happy with the tractor.Hard to to beat the price and 5 yr warranty.

/ Thinking of buying a LS #4  
One of....if not the... most important virtues of any color is parts availabilty. All tractors break. How long it takes to get them back in production varies greatly. If you can get them back running at all.

WDO

/ Thinking of buying a LS
One of....if not the... most important virtues of any color is parts availabilty. All tractors break. How long it takes to get them back in production varies greatly. If you can get them back running at all.

WDO

hmmm , Thats a VERY good Point !

Thanks

/ Thinking of buying a LS #6  
The five year warranty is only for the power train. LS gives a two year or 750 hour bumper to bumper warranty. Just something to be aware of.

5 Year Limited Warranty
The warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your LS tractor for the following periods:

General Warranty. This warranty runs for the earlier of the following periods: (i) two (2) years from the date you purchased at retail your LS tractor from an authorized LS Tractor dealer, or (ii) 750 hours of operation of your LS tractor after such date of purchase, whichever comes first.

Extended Power Train Warranty. LS Tractor provides an extended warranty on the power train of your tractor. This warranty runs for the earlier of the following periods: (i) five (5) years from the date you purchased at retail your LS tractor from an authorized LS Tractor dealer, or (ii) 1500 hours of operation of your LS tractor after the date of original purchase, whichever comes first.
Please see a LS Tractor dealer or Contact Us for more details.

/ Thinking of buying a LS #7  
I have a 4041EZ and I like it - also had a Montana (which was an LS) that also was good to me. Dollar for dollar they are good machines. Only problems I ever had were caused by me :)

/ Thinking of buying a LS #8  
I have been more than satisfied with my I3040. Only 49 hours, but does everything I have needed.

/ Thinking of buying a LS
I'm Glad to hear positive results on the LS brand, I have currently receive quotes from a dealer in Texas and am going to talk to a dealer in OK hopefully at the end of the week if all goes as planned on the windfarm job site.

Thanks all !!!

C-ya

/ Thinking of buying a LS #10  
I have a McCormick ( LS tractor ) with 100 hours on it. Not one problem. I would definately buy an LS tractor again. I hear that New Holland rebadges the LS tractor and sells them.