Negotiating Private Party sales

/ Negotiating Private Party sales #11  
Personally, I would leave it alone unless...... this piece of equipment was just hard to find, or looked especially good for it's age and the price you had agreed on. The seller knows your number (caller id) and the sound of your voice so it appears he's just avoiding you. You might have a friend call about it (from a different phone number) just to inquire to see what the seller has to say at this point. But still, he hasn't been 100% honest about it (he did say to call back and he would give you directions) so that's why I would almost certainly leave it alone, especially if this equipment is just an average piece and other similar pieces pop up for sale occasionally in your area. Good luck.

/ Negotiating Private Party sales
Thanks all. I actually spoke to him tonight. He says they were out of town, and apologized for not returning my calls. We had a pleasant chat and agreed that he'd call me Friday evening to set up a time on Saturday. I'll let you know what happens.

/ Negotiating Private Party sales #13  
glad it worked out.

I've dealt with plenty of people that were not time oriented.. just have to deal on their schedule..e tc..