Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #11  
Theres not as big of a difference between loaders as much as MMM's. The only thing you have to do on the H120 is hook up the hydraulics though, everything else is done from the seat.

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #12  
Theres not as big of a difference between loaders as much as MMM's. The only thing you have to do on the H120 is hook up the hydraulics though, everything else is done from the seat.

Yes, the actual detachment is done from the seat of the tractor, you only leave the seat to unhook the hydraulic lines. :)

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #13  
Wrooster, here is the difference:

Kubota:
1: Raise loader to waist height
2: Shut off engine, apply brake and dismount
3: Deploy loader parking stand
4: Remount, start engine, raise front tires with FEL
5: Shut off engine, apply brake and dismount
6: Remove loader frame attachment pin on each side and store the pin.
7: Remount, start engine, "raise" loader to separate it from the tractor
8: Shut off engine, apply brake and dismount
9: Remove four hydraulic lines and install caps

Deere:
1: Raise front tires with FEL
2: Disengage lock arms on FEL masts with your feet
3: "Raise" loader to separate it from tractor
4: Shut off engine, apply brake, and dismount
5: Remove four hydraulic lines and install caps

I don't care if you are a Messick or a Barlow, there is no beating the Deere quick park loader.

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #14  
I have a BX2360 and wish I had bought a 1026r. Removing/reattaching the loader is roughly equivalent and a non-issue. The mower is another question. To put the mower on the tractor you need a completely flat surface and it helps a lot if there is open space to 2x+ the width of the tractor. You must slide the mower under the tractor, align the mower deck with the lift arms, lower the lift rear lift arms and attach the lift arm pins to the deck. Following this you have to reach under the tractor and attach the PTO shaft to the mid-PTO. Then you attach the front link first to the tractor and then to the deck, rotate the lever forward and you have attached the mower to the tractor. Elapsed time - anywhere from 5+ minutes to 1 hour. John Deere - drive over the deck, pull a lever and go. With practice least than 2 minutes and no laying on the floor, horsing a heavy deck around or being unsure as to whether the PTO is connected properly/completely. That plus the seat and folding ROPS make the Deere superior in usability.

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #15  
Wrooster, here is the difference:
BTW -- You have too many BX steps including unnecessary engine starting/stopping. You don't need to get off the tractor to pull the attachment pins, and then drop them into their retaining holes.

Kubota:
1: Raise loader to waist height
2: Dismount, deploy FEL parking stand.
3: Remount, lower FEL and roll bucket forward to take pressure off pins.
4: Remove FEL frame attachment pins on each side and store the pins.
5: Roll bucket back to separate FEL from the tractor.
6: Shut off engine, "circle" FEL control to release pressure, and dismount.
7: Remove four hydraulic lines and install caps

90 seconds, WORST CASE. :)

Wrooster

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #16  
1026R just for the comfort level alone sold me! Not to mention the ergonomics of it. The foot pedel placement, hand control levers, dif lock ect... Not putin down the BX series these to are very nice tractors, but after 8 months of touching and feeling and checking out both machines thouroly I loved the 1026r

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #17  
IMO, the FEL and BH on the BX are easy to install and dismount. I have more trouble with my carryall than the FEL and BH.

...but the MMM is a whole different story...:confused2:

/ Kubota BX2360 - John Deer 1023E Tractor Comparisons #18  
IMO, the FEL and BH on the BX are easy to install and dismount. I have more trouble with my carryall than the FEL and BH.

...but the MMM is a whole different story...:confused2:

Ditto. MMM is a pain.