Buying Advice tractor newbie

/ tractor newbie
That's a good price...think it will fit your needs?

BTW, I expect that tractor to sell very quickly...if you're interested, I suggest you move fast.

One task you mentioned was planting Cherry trees. If you're planting seedlings or saplings, a PTO driven post hole digger would be a much less expensive option then a backhoe.

i'm going to purcvhase those cherries already 1 year of age.i guess one thing at a time.tractor first then cherries heh.i'm just excited on this project.:)

/ tractor newbie
i didnt know kubota had its own forum.well basically i need a tractor that will be able to handle,ripper.discer and auger.

/ tractor newbie #15  
that would be a nice rig for what you are going to be doing

/ tractor newbie #17  
I'd look for a used Kubota L3130, 3430 or 3830. Nice machines and should find one in your price range. Good luck!

/ tractor newbie
*sighs* my brother keeps telling me i need one with over 70hp to be able to rip the soil with the ripper or discer.at the moment he's telling me to look at a used
2004 KUBOTA M110(3200+ hourrs - $20,500) i told him i dont think we need that much hp.ad says the tractor only been used to cut grass.

/ tractor newbie #19  
*sighs* my brother keeps telling me i need one with over 70hp to be able to rip the soil with the ripper or discer.at the moment he's telling me to look at a used
2004 KUBOTA M110(3200+ hourrs - $20,500) i told him i dont think we need that much hp.ad says the tractor only been used to cut grass.

That's a lot of tractor for not much money!

/ tractor newbie #20  

I seriously doubt you need a 110 HP tractor for 10 acres! :laughing:

Is your brother a tractor expert? I doubt it with his above advice. Unless you are farming 80 acres you aren't gonna need a big Kubota M110. Now if you just want one... well that's a different story. :cool:

How big a "ripper or discer" you pulling. What is that exactly? There's disc harrows, sub soilers, plows, etc.

A nice compact tractor or 50 hp full frame tractor would be very nice I think. Especially with a loader. Like I said... check out a used Kubota L3130, 3430, 3830.