Nothing American

/ Nothing American #11  
Hey we're not above that kind of talk--we do it all the time, but it's good of you to admit your mistake, just like we do!

/ Nothing American #12  
If you go to www.kiotitractor.com you'll be at the manufactures website. They have a dealer locator their to find your closest dealer. There is also a whole slew of dealer websites listed. Kioti's new 21 hp CK20 hydro model is just hitting the dealerships this week and they have a 25 and 30 hp hydro model in the pipeline for late this year/early next year.

/ Nothing American #13  
There is a Kioti dealer in Candor NY, about 30 minutes from Binghamton. He is not listed in the phone book. He has been there for at least 5 years and have a friend that purchased a tractor from him and has no issues.

103 CATATONK HILL RD
CANDOR NY 13743
Phone 607-659-7757

/ Nothing American #14  
You need to understand that no matter what tractor you buy, you will need your dealer sometime. If you are very mechanical maybe not so much. But who here wants to rip a tractor apart when something is under warranty? Yes I don't mind doing some minor adustments etc etc while under warranty. All of the tractors mentioned are good tractors, I would pick out the tractor that you feel comfortable with or meets your needs the best and then try and deal with the dealers that handle that product. If you are not comfortable with any of the dealers that sell the product you like then you probably should look at another brand of tractor. Yes price will steer you in a direction also.

murph

/ Nothing American #15  
WELCOME TO THE FORUM: kioti as i understand it makes a pretty nice unit. i would advise tho, that before u buy anything make sure u can get it serviced nearby, even a minor warrenty job can be a pain if there is no place to get it done. is ther a LONG dealer near you? i took a look at then and they are pretty nice, some features i liked, some i did not, but same with all name brands. nice area u live in! do quite a bit of hunting around NORWICH. GOOD LUCK.