On a john deere, does this mean 68 hours or 668 hours?

/ On a john deere, does this mean 68 hours or 668 hours? #1  

Ruger7mmmag

Tractor
Craftsman DLT 3000
Riding mower

Any thoughts on this mower? It's about an hour away from me so I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. What would you think would be a good offer for this?

/ On a john deere, does this mean 68 hours or 668 hours? #2  
i can see how thats confusing but i can almost guarentee thats 68 hrs. I just sold a 325 that i had since new with almost 700 hrs on it. I took care of it and garage kept but it still looked like crap. that thing looks just about brand new and unused. Has to be 68 hrs. call the number in the morning to be sure though

/ On a john deere, does this mean 68 hours or 668 hours? #3  
66.8 hours or I miss my guess. My mother in law has the same hourmeter on her mower.

Aaron Z

/ On a john deere, does this mean 68 hours or 668 hours? #5  
Definitely 66.8 hours. I had an x540 and it was the exact same way. Actually kind of nice that it showed tenths of an hour. And as nice as this mower looks your getting a nice machine.

/ On a john deere, does this mean 68 hours or 668 hours?
Well, bit the bullet and decided if you're going to go, go big or go home. Ended up going with the D140, 48" cut with the 22HP Briggs Vtwin Hydrostatic. I have to say, it was a friggin blast compared to my ole Craftsman! Thing was wickedly fast, grass looked like a baseball field and that button to mow in reverse was a breeze compared to what I had to do before to go in reverse, let alone cut in reverse! Hopefully, it lasts awhile as I'm going to baby this sucker!