Comparison Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #11  
I too just bought a Takeuchi TB035. My wife calls it a piece of junk but I say she just cannot see the vision. It is a work horse, and with a fresh coat of paint it will be great

Attachments

• IMG_5417.jpg
    IMG_5417.jpg
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 1,560
   / Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #12  
How much are you guys spending to get these?

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #13  
I bought mine for $8000.00. Engine runs strong . Hydraulics are strong. Just ordered new bushing for dipper arm and bucket. Pins were good.

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #14  
Hello,
I bought a TB035, this spring. It has earned it's room and board in the past, but has quite a lot of energy left. I laid about 1400' of under drain across one field, some of it 8' deep through tough yellow clay. It has been a handy tool on the farm.
Regards,
Bob

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #15  
I used a Takeuchi 2.5 ton exc on a site when waiting to get our jcb repaired and was incredibly impressed! Lots of power, good reach and very manouverable. Put the (new) jcb to shame!!

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #16  
I'm hoping to be able to purchase one of those mini excavators someday. They look like a fun toy. I know my home made excavator is a fun toy, but I still would love to have one of those tracked excavators.

Chad

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #17  
I need to sell mine and upgrade soon if anybody's needin one. Have to find a newer one first before I can sell but it'll be about 9500. It's a 331 Bobcat

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #19  
I too just bought a Takeuchi TB035. My wife calls it a piece of junk but I say she just cannot see the vision. It is a work horse, and with a fresh coat of paint it will be great

That's what my wife would say also, funny how people see rust and they cant see past it.

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #20  
I have a 1996 TB045 with the Yanmar thee cylinder engine. If the temperature drops below 50 degrees, it will not start. It will start with a shot of starting fluid, but the old timers around here say not to use it since the engine will eventually require it to start. It doesn't have glow plugs, but it does have a grid on the intake manifold that is supposed to preheat the intake air. Any ideas short of an engine rebuild?