Comparison Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #31  
If you cleaned it up, repainted, etc., we'd love to see some photos!

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #32  
Engine starts right up. It needs a throttle cable. The bucket cylinder is blown and all the other cylinders have rust on the shafts. The aux hydraulic connections are a mess as you may be able to see in the pic. Both sides are twisted up with the brackets broken off and bolts sheared. The bucket pins are really worn and sloppy. Couple of broken drive links on both tracks. Haven't opened up the primary drives yet. Sprockets are worn but have lots of life left. Water in the fuel and hydraulic fluid. Exhaust is rusted away. Seat is rotted away.

You are right about just a little TLC. In a couple of weeks I'll be diggin away!

I'm looking forward to tinkering on it and bringing it back to life.

Thanks for the comments.
Sounds like you know what you are doing. I did a similar thing. I just bought a TB035S with a bad final drive on the left side. Been having
a problem locating a used one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #33  
Well, I found a used one in Florida, now about the repair manuals. Do you still have access to get the repair manual?? Thanks

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #34  
Hello
I understand that this is a long time ago but if it is possible to get à copy of the dokumentation of the TB035 i would appreciate this very much. I have had mine since 2007 and I am very satisfied with it.
I live in sweden.
Best regards Mikael

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #35  
Hello,

I saw your posting online about the tb-035 tractor. My friend just got one of these and asked me to get the manual for him. Is there any way you could send me the documentation on this model of tractor?

Thank you in advance,

Mike @ Drinnan Computers

drinnancomputers.com

Hi im looking for a an engine for one, do you know of anyone that has one? also i'd be very interested in one of the service manuals, thx in advance,Dan

/ Takeuchi TB035 Mini-Excavator #36  
I went through cold morning start problems with my Kukje (re badged as Branson, Century) tractor.
It was GREAT for the first couple of years in really COLD weather, then it got a bit worse and as it got worse I probably went deeper into denial as I installed radiator bottom hose heater and then a block heater.
FINE it would start if I plugged it in for a couple of hours, but that was just fixing symptoms.
Last Spring I decided to troubleshoot, 3 of the glow plugs were open circuit the other read 38 Ohms.
I guess they had failed one by one and I had put up with it as being only a bit worse than in previous years.
I think the e-bay price was $83.xx delivered.

If ever I have cold starting problems again I will get out the multimeter FIRST !